The Killer In Me.

Clarissa and her 'maid' Eilish, moved into a house of their own. There was total evidence of how they loved each other. Clarissa stopped any contact with her stepchildren, they also didn't want any contact with her as well. Clarissa bought a house not far from ours, but I missed her in the house. Ruth needed to travel to New York, she wanted to buy us some new clothes, my money was hers too, we lived as husband and wife, but she wasn't a man. I am in love with Ruth and she is amazing in the bedroom, but I can't get Clarissa out of my head. Clarissa is beautiful, she like me was a real lady. I came up with a plan, to send Ruth and Eilish together, Clarissa agreed with this. It would've made more sense, they're essentially maids, so sending them to buy clothing wasn't out of the ordinary. I invited Clarissa to my house when they left the very next day. Clarissa and I cooked a meal, over the stove we must've drank two bottles of wine, we were both drunk. Clarissa swooned as she was unstable on her feet, she mumbled, "Josie, I want to make love to you. I have wanted to since we met." I felt a tingle and I felt the same.

We brought our food to the table, as we sat down, she took off her shoe and she rubbed her foot up my leg, I was getting more tingles. I grabbed her by the arm and led her to Ruth and i's bedroom. We stumbled trying to get off our corsets and all our undergarments. I began to feel a pang of guilt but I couldn't help myself. Clarissa was more of a sensitive and considerate lover, Ruth was the type not to return in kind what I gave to her. Clarissa gave me a beautiful love making session. We had finished, we lay in each other's arms but she told me over and over that she loved Eilish. I was seething with jealousy, I wanted her and Ruth out of the way now. I don't know what's happened to me? I had murder on my mind. I began to think of how I could murder them and for it not to be tied to me. I could poison them, I had a liquid that was used to kill rats, it was odourless and tasteless, it could work. Then I thought to myself, what's happening to me? Why had I suddenly turned murderous? I knew I wanted Clarissa, I needed Ruth and Eilish out of the way. Ruth and Eilish were due back in several days, I began to put in place my plan to kill them. I decided that to kill them without suspicion falling on me, or Clarissa. I had bottles of wine, one Clarissa didn't like, I knew Eilish liked it as did Ruth. I found a way to place the rat poison into the bottle. I then thought I needed two bottles, so I placed some in the second and that would be a reward for them once they returned. The bottles didn't look like they were tampered with, I placed them back in the wine cellar, once they arrived back, I knew Ruth had alcohol issues, but she had a glass of wine once she returned from trips, Eilish I believed was the same, it was their way of relaxing after long trips. I was worried she might already know and not drink the wine, but it seemed the drugs the doctor gave her, stopped her visions. That of course was the hope.

Finally they were back, I kissed Ruth as I always did, she asked me to pour her a wine. I had one of the housekeepers that we now employed to bring her wine. They picked the right bottle, they poured her a glass and Ruth asked to send Eilish a bottle as a form of thanks for shopping for us. I had a maid take a bottle to Eilish, I knew Clarissa wouldn't drink it, she didn't like it. Ruth began drinking, but she was drinking more than normal, I asked her to slow down, but she scolded me, she told me that she was exhausted and she needed to relax. I let it go, soon Ruth was bent over in two, she was throwing up. I had a maid run for a doctor, soon one of Clarissa's maids was at my house saying that Eilish was having the same symptoms. Clarissa had Eilish taken to hospital, I had Ruth taken as well. Clarissa asked, "where did you get that wine?" I spun her a tale that it was given to me during a soirée. Clarissa knew right away the wine was poisoned. The doctors fought to save Ruth and Eilish but they couldn't, they died around the same time on the same night. Clarissa was devastated, I had to act devastated as well. It was exhausting, soon we had police interviewing us. I told them that I couldn't remember who brought the wine, it was in our cellar for months, it wasn't a lie, it was. The police man examined the bottles, he said as I did, "the bottle doesn't look disturbed, how is it poison was put in those bottles?" I said to the police man, "what makes you think it was poison?" He replied, "the doctors believe it was some sort of poison due to the colour of their skin." I then stated, "those bottles were left for me, maybe I was the target?" The policeman asked, "who would have motive to want you dead?" I explained to him it could be anyone, I have no enemies that I know of?" The policeman then said, "well id watch myself, you never know, it may happen again. I need to search your home." The police searched my home, but I had already disposed of the poison, I smashed the bottle and dropped it down a drain. The police left apologising for their intrusion and gave us our condolences. I had got away with it. Clarissa didn't want to be alone that night, she came and stayed with me, we cried as we planned the funerals. Clarissa even began to believe me the Titanic left us with a curse. We sat up all night, picking dresses for Ruth and Eilish. We picked the new ones we bought for them. We had them sent to the funeral parlours, they asked did we want to apply some face colourings, we both went together and combed their hair and made them look like they were sleeping. We came back from the funeral parlour and the minister was there, he said he would preside over the funerals. Ruth's family couldn't get across on time, Eilish's family could make it, they lived near us. Clarissa was beside herself, she was grieving more for her than for her late husband. Clarissa happened to quip, "don't you think it odd all the deaths we've encountered since we met?" I told her that the curse of Titanic was still with us. Clarissa wanted to hold a seance, she wanted to speak with Eilish. We decided to contact a local medium, but they declined our request, no matter how much money we offered them. I knew if the medium was genuine, she or he would out me as the killer. I was relieved when they refused us. As we were leaving, a woman approached me, she told me that I was a liar, that my former lover Henry is angry at what I did on the last moments of his life, I knew she was genuine, how else would she have known? I told her that I would meet her in private to speak with Henry. The woman said, "come next week, there's a full moon. The connection will be stronger."