Chapter 23

"Bri. I have to say I am once again in awe of you. I didn't know you spoke French. Freaking sexy as hell." He smiles at me. We are sitting in a small café. Right by the canal. The rain falling. It is as wonderful as I thought it would be. Even more so with the company I have. t's been an amazing couple of days. Seeing Paris with him was a dream come true. For once I got to be Cosette, with my Marius. Tom was right in a way. I am not Epinine. I have gotten to see everything I have been wanting to my entire life. I am in heaven. I walked through Versatile with this man. My dream was made, having him by my side when I saw it. He wrapped his arms around me as I cried seeing the Mona Lisa. Kissing my temple. Promising to take me to New York so I can see my favorite Van Gogh painting. Starry Night. That he can't wait to see my reaction. Telling me that watching me cry over art made him adore me even more. I swear he almost said love me even more. Our room? This amazing boutique hotel. Our room had an unobstructed view of the Eifel Tower. We made love on the balcony over looking the Eifel Tower. Who's life am I living? It's been something that even my wildest fantasies could never imagine. I got to live all of this with him. The man I have loved for decades. He may not know he loves me but I? I knew so long ago I love him. Aud's fantasies have come true too from the texts we have been sending back and forth. I am ecstatic for her and Tom. It is a weird situation but in the end we are all happier than we have ever been. "Are you excited for this week sweetheart?" He asks me. "I am, but nervous too. I have been able to live my life for a long time being under the radar. Well except for the last month or so. More so the last few days," I laugh. The tabloids have been having a field day with our current situation. Which is understandable. It is very different. We were expecting it. Both of Chris and Tom's PR teams saying the same. That life changes. People change. We are all still friends and are happy for each other. There are no hard feelings and wish each other a lifetime of love. Which settled my board's discomfort. Even though in the end they don't have much say in the matter. I made sure when I got to this level of success I held all the cards. All control of my company has my final say. They are also people I trust very deeply. They have the same vision as I do. The conference call was very easy that day. Especially when I told them we had our spokesmen all settled for a small fee. Well actually no fee because they all refused to take anything. Chris, my brother, Liam and Tom all agreed to it. It's going to bring tons of publicity to us. In two days time the world would know I am the one behind Topher. I know Robbie, Sebby and Anthony all wear my clothing line as well. I saw that the night we were all out together in London. I am sure it will be highly endorsed through them. "Bri. I really think you should give more thought to the women's line too. I think you would be pleasantly surprised." Chris says. "I will my love. Let me just enjoy this time with you right now. Before the storm and life truly changes even more so for us." I take his hand. He kisses my knuckles. "It is going to get rather hectic quickly isn't it?" He laughs. "To say the least my love." I smile back. "This has been pretty amazing hasn't it beautiful? I am so glad I got to be here with you." He kisses my hand again. "No one else I would rather handsome." I say. "We should probably get going Bri. We have an early morning tomorrow. I would like to enjoy one more night here with you. I want to hear you scream and moan in French again." He grins mischievously.

"Sissster! Evans!" Bellows through the small airport in Australia. I shake my head laughing. "Guess someone has no idea what discreet means." Chris joins my laughter. "This is way we were never allowed to do promo tours alone after the first one. My homie and I can't do anything with out being loud when we are together. Or cracking up." He laughs uncontrollably. Holding my hand as we walk towards my brother from another mother and Els. "I knew I should have married you off to him sooner. Since the moment I met you I thought Evans was it." Hems wraps me in a hug. "Brother you say that about everyone." I laugh. "That and you will pummel them if they hurt me." I sigh. "Always knew it should be Evans. My wife told me not to get involved in your love life. Still want to choke Tom. He is lucky you have not given me the green light to do so." He grimaces. "Enough Chris. He is a good man. I told you. They are happy. I am more than happy. Things happen. I was in the wrong as well. And he is your brother from another mother. Just like I am your sister from another mister. In the end we would all be forgiven correct? Unless he messes with Audrey then.." I scold him. "Then I will demolish him." He laughs. "I promise to let it go. Only because he is trying to make it up to you. Personally think it should only be Evans and myself. Seeing is it was named after us. That and Liam. He was so excited to be a part of it. He is proud of you. Almost as much as I am. Our other dear friend still doesn't get why he was picked. But he is over the moon." He chuckles. I roll my eyes. "Keep telling yourself that bro. Like you said. It was always Evans." I giggle. Looking back to him. His smile lighting up the room. "Let my girl go my love. I want to hug her!" Elsa demands. "Girlie! You have so much explaining to do." She laughs in my ear. "I promise I will but, can we get out of here? Your husband has caused some attention as always. By the way. The hammer is fantastic." We both crack up. "Jesus Bri! Kind of knew it though." She laughs. "Evans! My friend! So glad to see you. More so now than ever! Look at my sister. Smiling like I have never seen her. Tomorrow is Sunday dear sister. Guess who made sure to have your New England Patriots on our TV? And a large bottle of tequila. In honor of the Evans's. Now I know that you will be one yourself. I heard that sister so you know. No one else I would be happier to give the tiny hammer to." He and Chris hug tightly. "Bring it on bro! He has already dealt with tequila Bri. He handles her extraordinarily." I giggle. "You poor man Evans. Ew by the way future Mrs. Evans. Told you Sabrina Evans sounded wonderful." The Thor laugh rings through. I roll my eyes. He will never stop until I am married I laugh to myself. "Hey I'm not going to complain. I quite enjoy tipsy Sabrina. She doesn't find my hammer tiny Point Break. From what I have heard from her at least. It's the complete opposite." He smiles at me winking. I crack up. I take the opportunity to mess with my big little brother. "Far from it Thor. America's *ss wields it amazingly." I smack Chris's butt. "Gross." Hems groans. Making us all laugh but my brother. We walk to the car. The two Chris's in my life ahead of us. "Els. How is Liam?" I ask concerned. "He is beyond fine. He said he would rather it be Evans than Hiddleston. At least he knows that you can be you and not have to hold yourself back. You can be you with Evans. Which I agree with. You acted like a whole other person around Tom. Now I know you can be my fun girl again!" She laughs. I wrap my arm around her waist. "So not as mad as the Oaf then?" I laugh. "Oh no he is livid with him. Worse than your other brother. I had to put my foot down last night. He was still ready to kill him." She sighs. "Thank you as always for being the rational one." I smile at her. "Oh he is still going to have to deal with me. Just not as harshly as before. For Aud's sake. She is my friend as well. I want her to be happy. Once again your kindness never ceases to amaze me." She stops to hug me. "We all deserve to have love Els." I whisper in her ear.