Chapter 27

***Warning mentions of suicide and drug addiction.****

Chris POV

"Look what the cat drug in! What's going on dude? Didn't know you were coming!" Wrapping my boy in a hug. "Just got here. Had some filming to do. Couldn't not come see Hemsy. Good to see you man. Heard life's been different for you. Finally found a girl huh? Big man here seems to adore her. Been talking about her for like a year to me. A kid too? That's awesome!" Zach laughs. "She's the best. You're going to love her. Quite the smart *ss. So I know you guys will get along. Oh and that daughter of hers? She's amazing man. Both are Marvel experts. Star wars and Disney too." Laughing as we walk into the kitchen. "Appears like we'll have a lot to talk about. Groovy she's raising a geeky girl. Wish there had been more of them around when I was younger." He chuckles. Surprised when we get to the kitchen that she's gone. Weird. She was just here. "Luke where my girl go?" I ask. "She's out back. Made her go sit. She turned white as a sheet. I think last night's celebration caught up with her. Told you to watch Bri Bri on tequila." Zocc laughs hard. "Hey now! You were there too if I remember correctly. All of us were. Plus, you helped her take down a couple of those shots." Smiling at Luke. "Yes we were mate. However, you're the only one that shall we say reaps the benefits. Not my place mate." He cracks up. "Gross. This is why I kicked you out to the pool house." Hemsy sighs. Shaking off the idea of me and his sister out of his head. "Sounds like you're a very lucky man Evans. Got a loud one I take it?" Zach snickers teasing Hemsworth. "Depends on the location. Thought we were quite the other night but clearly seeing is we got kicked out. I was wrong." Laughing hysterically when I see Chris's face. "Enough." He gags. "Dude it isn't your real sister man. Relax." Zach pats his back. "Blood or not she's my sister. So for the love of everything holy. Stop." He grunts. "She hot Evans?" Raising an eyebrow at me. "F*cking smoking man. She's so much more though. Smart, funny, talented and the sweetest, kindest soul you've ever met." We start walking to the pool area. "Where is she from?" Zach asks. "New Hampshire. Only an hour north of where I grew up. Small world. I used to party like a town over from her too. We may have run into each other in the past. All this time she was right there." Looking out to the pool I can't help but smile. Watching my love and her mom chat. How I wish if we did, it would have imprinted. But I'm also two years younger. We may have passed like ships in the night so to speak. "Huh. Met a girl from there once. Total geek which is abnormal seeing she was hot as sh*t. Complete package. Total ten plus she could always make me laugh. She was the sweetest little thing. Head game was through the roof. She had a tongue ring dude. Got to tell you that ups the anty. They grow them there like that?" He smirks. "Not telling you about the love of my life's head game Levi. She deserves more respect than that." Shaking my head at him smiling. "You don't have to now man. Judging by the smile you got on your face. It's on point. Good for you Evans. Finding love is a hard thing now a days." Zach side hugs me. "I hate you both so, so much right now." Chris sighs. "Mum! Clo! Bri! My girls! I have someone you have to meet!" Chris calls out as we get closer. Ma turns her head. Making a funny comment. She makes me laugh. Just like her daughter. Love that woman. Then she sits up she turns to Bri though quickly. My little fangirl. Must be geeking out she saw Levi. Cute.

Eyeballing my lady in a rather little blue bikini. Noticing its only held together by strings. Tied at her hips. The top by the neck and back it seems. Wishing I could undo them with my teeth. I have to adjust my thoughts. My little princess is here. "Wow Evans. You weren't kidding. Smoking is an understatement." Zach nudges me with his shoulder. "She's much more than what you see on the out side. Woman is amazing. Never met anyone like her before in my life. She's perfection walking." Glancing at him as I talk. I really don't care for the way he's looking at my girl. Something I have to get used to. She is stunning. Her body is astounding. All the right curves in all the right places. The perfect example of femineity mixed with strength. I'm a lucky b*st*rd. "Perfection walking on those legs? Lucky you dude." He teases me. I follow his gaze. To her ankle. Something I never noticed before. I don't know how I missed it all the times I have ogled her. A small lightning bolt on her left ankle. Hum. Will have to ask her about that. I know she only kept a select few of her tattoos. Ones she can cover with clothing. All have meaning to her. The purple rose on the left side of her lower stomach. Right by the hip bone. That's for her friend that died when she was younger. Pink rosebuds over her heart for Ma. Because when Kathy found out she was having a girl she bought anything she could find with pink rose buds on them. Bri jokes that she doesn't think she wore anything with out them for the first two years of her life. The one on her lower back. A tribal sun with an M in the middle. Her first tattoo. For her friend Mike. He died in a car accident when she was only eighteen. He died on my birthday. My sixteenth one to be exact. The day I got my license she lost her best friend in a car accident of all things. Sabrina said that's how she knew we were going to find each other in one shape or form. The day she found out when my birthday, she just knew. Her closest male friend was sending her a sign. Trying to make it easier for her to deal with his loss every year on that date. Letting her know he still watched over her. Wanting her to move on. To find something to celebrate on that day. Instead of being completely devastated as she had been for years. It was rather sweet to hear. To know even before I was in her life? I helped her get through pain. Which knowing her now is the only thing I ever want to do. Not let her hurt and suffer. To take care of her. And my Clo. So that tat must mean something. There's a date below it. As we get closer I notice Zach's body language change. He's tense. His face changes too. It softens. Here we go again. I know she can't help it, men falling at her feet. "You said she was from New Hampshire?" He asks in a weird tone. "Yeah kid. Awesome right? Finally found my New England girl." Getting giddy as we get closer. Laughing to myself a little. Watching her put her face in her hands. It's adorable that she gets so nervous. I mean for someone that has Chris Hemsworth as a brother, you think she would be more at ease. My little Marvel geek. She's about to meet Fandral and freaking out because of it. I want to tease her that she is Captain America's best girl so bad. His real life Peggy. But I know she would get embarrassed, so I hold my tongue. "Sister! This is my good friend Zach. Zach this is my sister from another mister Sabrina." Chris gives out his distinct laugh. "Red?" Zach gasps out. What the sh*t? He knows my love? How? Oh! She must have been friends with the girl he was talking about earlier. Judging by the look on her face, how she greets him. That's exactly what it is. She isn't fond of him. You can tell immediately. He must have hurt Bri's friend in some way. Doesn't shock me. She has the look of I want to murder you where you stand. She's very protective of the ones she loves. One of my favorite things about her.