Bonus

(Varians POV)

I wait outside my house for Hugo, were going on our first date, I'm excited and nervous its been about two months since the whole temple accident. i still havent told my dad about seeing mom, i dont think he could handle her being in another deminsion still alive. i might as well take the secret to my grave "Goggles~" i hear a flirty voice say behind me, i turn around and out of the shadows "you dont have to be soo sneaky, my dad already knows" i say and hug him.

He laughs "yeah i know, but he's terrifeing, i was a mess when i had dinner with you two, now lets go before i start freaking out again" he says and drags me off, i follow Hugo holding his hand "were almost there" he says and stops, i look up and see a hill. I give Hugo a confused look, he smiles "come on" he says and lets go of my hand running up the hill, i laugh and follow, we make it to the top and i stand in amazement, "wow" i say, you can see all of old crona up here. "I thought it would be the perfect spot for our first offical date" he says and revels the picnic, i smile and walk over, i hug him and lean back before kissing him "its perfect, but how did you find this place?" i ask he shrugs.

"I was walking to your house one day when i got stopped by a few 'old friends' i ran from them but landed here, the first though in my mind was this would make the perfect date spot, also the fact i had blood running down my lip wasnt helping" he said. i punch his arm "you told me you fell, what if they had hurt you worse" i say with a pout.

he kisses my forehead "calm down Hair stripe, I'm fine" he says and sits down, i sit next to him and pick up a sandwich, i take a bite and turn my head towards Hugo "you tell me next time ok? no secrets" i say he laughs "i dont think i can make that promise but I'll try, no secrets" he says i smirk "you seal this deal with a kiss" i say he scoffs "oh really? i'm pretty sure you just want another kiss" he says i smirk "maybe" i say.

he leans over and kisses me anyway, "i promise, and i'll try to keep it" he says i smile and snuggle up to him, "that's all I ask" this was an odd turn of events but in the end i got the boy and maybe another life lesson to add to my collection..............

words 451 4/27/2022