Chapter Two

I work at a little crappy pizza shop.

It seriously has the best pizza in Sydney, though, and gets so much business that you would think the owner would fix the place up...nope.

I left the house this morning after I made a fruit smoothie, without saying anything to my dad.

He came up to my room later that night and fought with me about my choices.

Whatever.

I've worked here since we came back from America, so I've worked up to being an assistant manager. I still got stuck doing the shitty jobs like deliveries.

It was now 3:30 and a delivery had to be made. And no one working that could go on it. Which meant I had to take it.

"Here Annie, it's for a Mr. Hood." My manager Will said.

"Thanks. But, just because this sucks ass, I am leaving as soon as I get back, 4:00 or not." I said taking the pizzas from him.

"Deal. Thanks Annie." He said.

I drove to the address and pulled up to the house. It was a really nice house. I walked up to the door and knocked. I stood there for a couple minutes and then rang the door bell, when I heard yelling and laughing coming from their back yard.

I walked around the house and saw a high privacy fence.

"Is this the Hood residence? Did you order pizza?" I yelled, holding up the pizza over the fence.

"Pizzzaaa!" Someone yelled.

"Ashton, go get the money is on that table!" Someone else yelled.

Ashton?

Hmmm...

You've got to be kidding me. None other than Ashton Irwin opened the gate.

"Hey guys! Look its Annie!" Ashton yelled, opening the gate farther.

His hair was wet and he was in swim trunks.

"Well, here's your pizza..." I said taking it out of the little warmer thingy and handing it to him.

"Oh, we got it for you and our band manager for our meeting actually. How funny is it that you work for the place we ordered?" Ashton laughed.

"Hilarious." I almost deadpanned.

"Well, I need to get back so I can make it to said meeting on time. At least now I don't have to figure out where you guys live." I chuckled.