Chapter Eighteen

It was two days after Luke and I had had sex.

I felt totally fine now. Zero soreness. I just want to know why I was so sore...

"Hey, Annie?" Luke asked, walking into my room.

I looked up from my laptop.

"Yes, Lukey?" I asked, smiling.

He came over and sat on the edge of my bed.

"Remember how you said you thought I would look good with a lip piercing?" he asked.

"Yeah..." I said.

"Well, would you be opposed to me actually getting one? Like today?" he asked.

"Wait...are you serious?" I asked, smiling.

God, he would look so hot with his lip pierced...

"Yeah, I mentioned it to John the other day and he said he'd call and ask my mum if he could sign for me to get it done because I guess you have to be 18 over here to do it without parental approval." He said smiling.

"I would definitely not be opposed to you getting it done." I said moving closer to him.

"Good." He said smiling and biting his lip.

I leaned in and lightly kissed him, but he quickly pulled away and stood up. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

He's been avoiding kissing and touching me. I am almost positive it'll be awhile before we have sex again...

"Well, we're going to go in a little bit...so if you want to come..." he said standing there and scratching the back of his neck

"Luke, why won't you kiss me properly?" I asked.

"What? I kissed you." He said.

"Whatever." I sighed, starting to get up

"I'll be ready in like 20 minutes." I said.

"Okay. I'll be downstairs..." he trailed off.

***

Me, Calum and Luke were the ones that went to the tattoo parlor.

We walked in and Calum went straight to the wall of tattoo designs. Luke went to the front desk, and I followed Cal.

"Ooo! I like that one!" Calum said pointing to an Indian head on the wall.

"I do too." I said smiling. "You should get it! I'm waaay ahead of you; you need to catch up."

"I might have to..." he said scratching his chin.

"Do it!" I laughed.

"Do you think I should?" he asked.

"Totally. I mean, you like it...right?" I asked.

"Yeah, I do." He said smiling.

"Do it then. And I'll get a binge tattoo too." I said smiling.

"Which one?" he asked.

"Let me look!" I laughed.

I looked around and there were so many that I liked... I think I have a problem.

"Okay. I think I want that one." I said pointing to a design

It was a lace design and it kinda looked like the lace I had in my rose tattoo, so it would definitely compliment it.

"That's a good one. Where at?"Calum asked looking at it.

"On my other hip." I said smiling.

We walked over and told the people at the front desk what we wanted.