Chapter Six

We're now on our way to show number...5...I think.

We just left Nashville and are heading towards Atlanta. We left as soon as the show was over so we could get to the hotel and actually sleep in real beds.

Luke cramped himself into my bunk again. He was fighting sleep, wanting to fall asleep after me but that's not going to work.

I kissed his forehead and he smiled at me.

"Go to sleep, Luke." I said and then kissed the side of his face.

"But you're still up." He mumbled.

I kissed his cheek.

"It's okay. I don't mind." I said.

"I don't wanna leave you with nothing to do." He said.

I kissed his other cheek.

"Please just go to sleep." I said.

"Not until you do." He said.

I kissed his lips.

"Luke. Sleep." I said.

"Kiss me." He mumbled.

I slowly pressed my lips against his. He started moving his against mine. I smiled against his lips before I pulled away.

"Go to sleep, Lukey." I said.

"Not now. I'm awake now." He said unconvincingly.

I put my hand on his face and started running my thumb across his cheek. He was done for. He let his eyes drift close.

I pressed my lips against his, lightly, one last time before I watched the sleeping angel. He didn't know that even while he was sleeping he could keep me entertained.

I laid there and thought about us.

What are we? Are we dating? Are we a couple? No. We're just friends...that kiss.

Ever since Florida he's kissed me multiple times whenever we're in private. I've also made out with Harry before every show. Oh, and it's only been like 10 days since Jack broke up with me...

I really think I'm just confused.

I know Luke cares about me, and Harry just likes making out with me. But, I don't know if I want to stop being able to kiss Harry. But then again, I would never want to hurt Luke...

I'm a confused and hormonal 19 year old girl.

There's also the fact that Luke is 2 years younger than me...isn't that kinda weird? Isn't the guy supposed to be older? Am I just looking way too much into this? It just makes me so tired thinking about all of it.

I could feel my eyes finally getting heavy with sleep. I curled up against him and rested my head against his chest.

He unconsciously tightened his arms around me.

"Goodnight, Luke." I mumbled into his shirt.

***

I was lying in between Ash and Luke in a hotel bed looking through the 5SOS twitter feed.

"I'm gonna go shower." Luke said, pressing a kiss to my cheek before going to the bathroom.

Ashton and I continued to go through the feed. I looked over at him, and our eyes meet. Ashton's eyes flickered towards my lips. He slowly moves his face towards mine.

I could've stopped him, but I let him put his lips against mine.

It got heated very quickly.

I moved from sitting next to him, to straddling his waist, running my fingers through his hair. I was totally caught up in his soft lips and strong arms. He pulled away slowly, his eyes still closed. I took my fingers to my lips. Then, all of a sudden, it seemed like Ashton finally realized what happened.