Chapter Seventeen

*Luke's POV*

I woke up the next morning with Annie's head on my chest.

I looked over her and saw that Ashton was already gone and that it was well after noon.

Ashton fell asleep during the movie last night, but me and Annie stayed up late messing around on the band's twitter account.

I decided to get up and go talk to the boys about tonight.

I untangled myself from Annie and made sure I didn't wake her. She snuggled up to the pillow I moved into my place.

I ran down the steps and found all the lads sitting around the TV watching it with some sort of food in their hands.

"Wow, you two out slept me." Michael laughed.

"I know, right?" I said through a yawn.

I sat down on the couch between Ash and Cal.

"Can I ask you guys something?" I said.

They all nodded looking at me.

"I'm taking Annie out on a proper date tonight...and when we come home...we'd like to not be bothered..." I said.

"Ohhh, so you guys are looking to get some?" Michael teased.

"Yes!" I said throwing a couch pillow at him. "It'll be our first time together, so I want it to be perfect."

"First time?! Really?" Cal asked.

"You mean to tell me, that you guys never got it in during the tour?" Michael asked.

"No! Between all the shit with Harry and you guys constantly barging in when we would get anywhere near getting to that point, we never got there!" I said.

"She's sucked you off though, correct?" Michael asked.

"Yeah. And it was amazing." I smirked.

"I also fingered her when we were in Melbourne..." I said, not being able to hide the blush creeping onto my face.

"Get it!" Calum yelled.

"Awwe! Little Lukey, growing up!" Ash teased.

"Shut up, guys!" I laughed.

"Did she like it?" Michael asked.

"Well, she was screaming my name by the end...so I'm going to have to say yes." I laughed.

"Good job, kid." He laughed.

I just shook my head.

"So, can you guys just promise that you won't interrupt us?" I asked.

"Yeah, it would be much appreciated." Annie said walking in and leaning against the doorway.

Her hair was still a mess, and she was just in one of my shirts.

She looked so hot.

I smirked over at her and she winked at me.

"Promise." Cal said laughing.

"We won't." Michael laughed.

"It'll be like we aren't even here." Ashton giggled.

"I hate all of you." Annie said, rolling her eyes and walking off to the kitchen.

***

*Annie's POV*

I had just turned in the last paper I was behind on when there was a knock at my door.

I sat up and looked as Luke walked in my room dressed in black skinny jeans and a blue and white flannel shirt with a black undershirt. His hair was perfectly quiffed. He looked fabulous.