Chapter Twenty-Six

"Annie. Stop fidgeting." Avery said.

We were at some doctor's office in America.

The doctor came in about a half an hour ago and took some my blood. And now he should be back anytime.

Luke was sitting near me with his hand on my thigh. He looked just as nervous as I was.

There was a knock at the door.

"Okay Annabelle, we had this rushed because of your circumstances, and the results are in.

Are you okay with everyone being in here?" The doctor asked walking back in.

"Just tell me the results doc." I said.

"You are indeed pregnant." He finally said.

My stomach hit the floor.

Holy shit.

I'm pregnant.

"Can you tell us a due date?" Avery asked because I was clearly too much in shock to answer.

"Early October. We'll know a more precise date after the first ultrasound." He said.

"Annie, the last One Direction show is the 5th of October..." Avery said.

I was still in shock.

"Okay." I whispered.

Luke rubbed my thigh.

"We're having a baby, Princess. A baby!" He said smiling.

I looked over at him and studied his face before smiling as well.

"We are." I whispered.

***

"Well, how are we telling the fans and public?" John asked when we got back from our

appointment.

I had told Cal and Mikey two days ago and they were shocked, but okay.

Ashton still wasn't talking to either of us.

"Personally, I'd like to think about how I'm going to tell my parents." I asked running my hands down my face.

"The only way you really can is over the phone..." Avery said.

I sighed.

"I think we should just tweet a picture of the first ultrasound, John." Luke said.

"No. Too unprofessional." He said shaking his head.

"My first one isn't for another month either. I'll for sure be showing by then." I said, touching my stomach.

"How about this? We just don't say anything until either the fans or media do." John said.

"I guess we could do that..." I said.

"I'm okay with that." Luke said.

"Now you just have to tell your parents and family." John said.

"You know what, I'm just going to go do it now. I'll be back." I said standing up from the table in the lobby we were sitting at.

I walked down a hallway, to a window at the end before sailing Lily's number.

"Hello?" A sleepy voice answered. "Is everything okay?"

"No, not really." I said trying to fight off tears.

"What's wrong pumpkin? Did something happen? Are you okay?" She asked slowly waking up.

"Lily....I'm pregnant." I said starting to cry.