Chapter Twenty-Nine

We were sat in the back corner of the breakfast area of our HOTEL kind of hiding.

Luke was turned sideways and I was leaning against his chest in a booth. Ash and Cal were sitting across the table from us. Mikey... Mikey and Avery still hadn't gotten out of bed.

We had an interview in about an hour.

I was scrolling through Twitter when I realized that we were trending. We as in me and Luke.

I tapped on the trend and looked at some tweets.

I totally support Luke and Annie.

I hate that people are calling Luke and Annie irresponsible. We all make mistakes.

I'm so excited for Luke and Annie.

Luke and Annie leaving the airport yesterday. Twitpic.com/laal

I bet Luke and Annie's baby is going to be so precious.

Oh. That would make sense as to why we were trending.

And then I realized that I didn't wear a larger sweater or anything back from the airport.

"Luke, they know. We're trending." I sighed.

"What?" He asked.

"Here." I said handing him my phone.

He scrolled through it.

"How the hell do they even get these pictures?" He laughed.

He showed me a picture of us. He was down on his knees kissing my belly.

"Because they're everywhere!" I laughed.

"Well, we kept it hidden this long. You are almost 6 months pregnant now." Cal said.

"I'm just glad that I've literally only put on baby weight. This would've been way harder if I'd put more on." I chuckled.

"That's true. It's because you're so tiny to begin with." Ash laughed.

Then John rushed over with a clipboard.

"Good morning lads, Annie. We have a busy day today. Also, I'm sure you've seen Twitter. Luke and Annie are trending, so do expect questions about baby Hemmings today." He said flipping through the papers on his clip board.

"Are we allowed to confirm him?" Luke asked.

"Well, there isn't going to be the option of hiding him forever." He said. "But yes. You are allowed."

I smiled so big.

To be honest I am so excited to be able to let the fans know about him. Just reading the tweets

I know they're already backing us up.

***

"Hello and welcome back! I'm here with 5 Seconds of Summer!" The radio host said clapping his hands.

We all followed suit and joined him in clapping.

"Hi guys!" Ashton said into his little mic.

"Well you guys have a new record out don't you?" The host, Dan, said.

"Yeah, we do! It's our first self titled album." Ashton said.

"And how does that feel? Pretty good, yeah?" Dan asked.

"To be honest it feels kind of like a dream." Luke said looking at me and squeezing my hand.

"So coming up we're going to have the band preform some live songs, but before that we are going to go on a quick break. See you soon!" Dan said.