Chapter Twenty - Four

"Bye guys!" I said, waving to the fans that we actually got to greet.

We were off to start a mini tour where we'd be in 5 different countries in 5 different days.

Personally, I'm not looking forward to it. But I love our fans and I want to see as many of them as we can. It's just that I always had such a hard time adjusting to the time zones.

I walked in between Luke and Ashton as we boarded our plane. We all got situated and I curled into Luke's side as he wrapped his arm around me. Ashton then moved and rested his head on me. I chuckled and moved until I was comfortable.

***

A few flights later we were finally about an hour out from the first country we were performing in, Sweden.

Avery stood up from in her seat in front of me, Luke and Ash and leaned over the back of her seat to look at us.

"Okay, so we're just about an hour out guys. So the first thing we're going to do is head to the hotel get checked in and sleep for a little while. Then, we have a few radio interviews and a meet and greet with one of them. Then dinner and the show." She said.

"Okay, honestly, I stopped listen after the hotel and sleeping part." I giggled.

"Glad to know you listen to me." She said making a face at me.

"Well, it's not like you're not going to lead me by the hand through it all." I laughed.

"True." She said flopping back down in her seat and resting her head on Mikey's shoulder.

I felt Luke place his hand a little high on my thigh under my blanket.

"I know one thing that we'll be doing before we go to sleep." He whispered in my ear as he rubbed the inside of my thigh.

We haven't had the time to do anything for a while with recording the album and finishing it and what not. And oh I could really go for some-

"Wait! What day is it?!" I asked, kind of loudly.

"What?" Luke asked.

"Like what's today's date?" I asked again.

"It's March 30th. Why?" Ashton answered looking confused and concerned.

I just realized that my period was about 2 weeks late.

2 weeks.

It's never been that late.

Oh my god.

"Annie, what's wrong?" Luke asked.

"Oh, um, I, uh, I realized that I, uh, I ordered a present for Lily and I meant to call her and see if she got it or not. I'm sorry for the little scene. It's nothing really." I chuckled, trying to brush it off.

But I was really freaking out.

"Oh. Well, just call her when we land." Luke chuckled.

"I will." I chuckled.

Ashton just gave me a suspicious look. I ignored him and curled back into Luke.

I can't be pregnant.

I don't have the time for a baby right now. Our careers are just starting to take off. This would ruin everything. Maybe my period's just super late. I have been under a lot of stress lately...

Oh god I just hope so.

Does Luke even like kids? I don't even know. Do I even like kids? I know he does well with Ainsley and Ava...