Chapter Seven

"Tell me about America." Luke said.

Luke was sitting on a small couch in his dressing room and was straddling him, sitting on his lap.

"What about it?" I asked, resting my arms around his neck.

"Where did you live when you were here?" He asked.

"Well. We were here for 8 years, and we lived in 7 different cities." I said.

"Holy shit." He said, his mouth falling open.

"Yeah. I know." I laughed.

"Where did you live?" He asked.

"We started out in New York City. That's where my dad met Lily. We lived there for two years and dad married Lily there before we moved to Boston, Massachusetts. We lived there for a year and then moved to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Then it was...St. Louis, Missouri. Then Nashville, Tennessee, then Louisville, Kentucky and we ended our American lives in Orlando, Florida. It was so crazy! Austin was born in Nashville. It literally seemed like as soon as we got settled into our little apartment and school and Lily found a job, Dad would come home and say that it was time to move again. After Austin came along Lily decided to just be a stay at home mom. That was also when Dad decided that Alex and I should just be homeschooled." I told him.

"That's crazy. I couldn't imagine moving around so much..." Luke said.

He had his hands on my hips, rubbing circles with his thumbs.

"Touring reminds me of it." I laughed.

"I'm sure." He chuckled, connecting his lips to my neck.

"Oh-oh. Um, are we interrupting something?" Calum asked as he barged into the door.

"Fuck. No." Luke said as he pulled back and I scrambled off of his lap, landing next to him. I could feel the blush on my face.

"Oh...well, um, Annie, Harry's looking for you." Calum said walking in and sitting in a chair.

Luke looked almost crushed as he looked after me when I ran out of the room.

"What the fuck was that, Luke?!" Calum said as I closed the door.

I went off the find Harry. We're going to put an end to this.

***

*Luke's POV*

"Just-it was nothing." I said as I buried my face into my hands.

"Come on, Luke. That wasn't 'nothing'" he said imitating my voice.

"You know, to be honest, I don't even know what that was." I mumbled.

"Well, it looked like you two were getting ready to make out...I mean, I may be taking it the wrong

way..." Calum said.

"Yes, that's what you saw Calum, but I don't know what we were doing. Do you know what she's doing right now?" I asked looking over at him.

"She's with Harry, like before every show." Calum answered.

"Yeah. But, I was talking to Niall the other day and he was telling me what Harry was telling him about what they do before shows." I said.

"Well, what do they do?" Calum asked.

"He said that they make out before every show. So, they're probably making out if not worse." I mumbled. I plopped over and layed on the couch, and sighed.

"Luke, you've got it baddd." Calum chuckled.

"I know, Cal." I sigh.

"Well, she was all over you earlier; she's not completely not into you." Calum said.