Chapter Sixteen

We've been in LA for about a week now.

And I can say almost for sure that I've worn nothing but bikinis the past 7 days. Even to our writing sessions. I already have a lovely tan. It's fabulous.

"Okay, so you guys have a meeting with a magazine and thennn... Michael, Ashton and Annie you guys have a writing session and Luke and Calum, you have one together." John announced as we all laid around our living room.

I groaned and got up.

"So, I should look semi decent for this?" I asked.

"Umm... I would just in case." John said.

I groaned again and headed up stairs.

I threw on a grey crop top that tied in the front and a light ripped pair of jeans. I grabbed some of my normal jewelry and my favorite pair of adidas high top shoes. I threw my hair into a fish tail braid and put on a black flower crown. Then I ran back down stairs.

The boys all had different band shirts and skinny jeans on.

"You look nice, baby." Luke smiled, holding out his arms, welcoming me to sit on his lap.

"Thanks." I said sitting on him and throwing my legs on Ash's lap.

"Oh! That reminds me!" John said walking back into the living room.

"They're most definitely going to ask you two about your relationship." He said pointing at me and Luke.

"Well, what do we say?" I ask.

"I'm giving you permission to say whatever you want...just be careful. They will use absolutely everything you say against you later." He said.

"So can we just say that we're together and that's it? Because we've been wanting to tell the fans, we just don't know how to..." Luke said.

"Let's just wait to see what kind of questions they ask. I won't be in the room with you, but I'll be able to hear what they say and you'll be able to see me, so you look at me and I'll give you a nod if you should answer it or not." He told us.

"The van is here!" Avery, John's assistant said sticking her head into the door.

"Oh, hey Avery!" Ash said smiling.

I looked over at him and wiggled my eyebrows.

He gave me the 'shut up Annie' look and I just laughed at him and got off of Luke's lap.

***

"So, you guys are like the next big boy band?" the interviewer asked as soon as we sat down and got situated in the little room.

"Um, we're not a boy band." Ash said.

"Yeah, boy bands don't have girls in them..." I said waving slightly.

"Oh. I thought you were just like a groupie or a girl friend or something." she snorted.

"Goodbye, Jessica. Thank you for bringing them in and setting them up. You are no longer needed." A guy said barging in.

Oh...so she wasn't the interviewer. Good. I didn't like her.

"Hello guys and gal. My name's Rob and I'm from J-14, you know that annoying little teen magazine?" he chuckled.

"Uh, no actually we don't know..." Michael said.

"Oh, that's right...you guys are from Australia. I'm sorry." He laughed.

He then asked us a bunch of stupid questions like what our favorite foods were, and our favorite colors and what not.

"Okay, so now we have some fan questions that were sent in. And can I just say that the one that was asked the most was about you two." He chuckled pointing to me and Luke.