Chapter Twenty-Seven

Daddy: Are you available? I would really like to skype with you or something.

To Daddy: Yeah. Lemme just go into another room.

We were all in Ashton and Luke's room watching some show about Canadian Moose or something. We had a show earlier this evening and had another in the morning so we got to just chill tonight. We had just released the new album in a few places and we're just a few shows away from starting the WWA tour.

Luke's arms tightened around me when I moved to get up.

"Are you okay? Are you GOING to be sick?" He asked frantically.

I had literally thrown up every day the past like week. It's been awful. But Luke has been there to hold me so it felt like I'm not doing this alone.

"No. My dad wants to skype with me." I chuckled.

"Okay. Text me if you need anything." He said kissing my stomach.

"Okay." I chuckled, slightly messing his hair up.

I turned and walked to my room.

I got out my LAPTOP and laid on the bed waiting for my dad to pick up.

"Hi sweetie." He said once he answered.

"Hi daddy." I said.

"How's, uh, how's everything going?" He asked.

"With the tour orrrr...?" I asked.

"The pregnancy." He said looking down.

I sighed.

"Please don't be mad at me." I whispered.

"I'm not honey. It's just a lot for me to wrap my mind around. I just had two BABIES of my own, it's just hard to imagine your baby girl having one." He said.

"I guess I never thought of it that way. But you're not mad?" I asked.

"No. I always thought Ella and Alex we're going to give me my first grandchild, but it's okay.

And if you need anything, anything at all, don't you dare hesitate to call me and Lily." He said.

"I won't Daddy." I said smiling. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you personally, I was just so afraid you were going to react like Ashton did."

"How did he react?" He asked.

"Well, he didn't talk to me for like a week. But then he apologized and told me how much he regretted acting like that." I told him.

"Good. I'm glad he came to his senses. How's Luke?" He asked.

"He's good. Tired like we all are." I said smiling.

"Who are you talking to?" Someone asked in the background.

"Annie." My dad said turning to face whoever it was.

"Annie! Hi pumpkin! How are you feeling?" Lily asked appearing over dad's shoulder.

"Hi Lil! Morning sickness is kicking my butt... But besides that I'm doing well. My first ultrasound is like next week already." I said.

"Oh! Pumpkin! That will be so special! Make sure you get some printed out. I'd like one." She said smiling. "And stick it out through the morning sickness. It'll go away in a few weeks."

"I will! And it's already starting to go away." I said smiling.

"Ella and Alex are home doing stuff for the wedding, would you like to talk to them?" Lily asked.

"Yes! I miss them so much." I said smiling.

Lily disappeared and then came back with Ella, Alex, and Austin.