Chapter Twenty-Two

"Annie?"

"Yes Cal?"

We were on a plane back to Australia for Christmas.

And then after that who knows.

"What's snow like? You've seen it right?" Cal asked.

I was seated between Luke and Ashton, with my head rested on a sleeping Luke's shoulder. Calum was playing a war game with Micheal, who was across the way from us, on his PSP.

"Random much?" I laughed sitting up a bit.

"Well, our game has snow in it and it just made me think of that." He laughed.

"Well, I've only seen it like 4 or 5 times. But it's pretty cool. Me and Alex built a snowman once. It was pretty crappy though." I giggled.

"But I guess I good way to describe it is a really cold pillow." I laughed.

"That's pretty cool. Hopefully we'll get to see snow one day. How cool would that be?" He said smiling.

"Freaking awesome." I smiled back.

Once we get home, we get to spend a solid week there to celebrate Christmas and the new year.

I'm so excited.

I haven't been able to spend a decent amount of time with my family since the twins were born. Which was 6 months ago already. I'm also super excited to see them; I miss them terribly.

"Annie, look." Calum giggle pointing next to me.

Luke had his head rested on Ashton's shoulder and Ash had his head on top of Luke's head.

It was precious. I giggled and snapped a picture of the sleeping boys.

@Annie5SOS: Headed home for Christmas! Looks like I have some competition... @Luke5SOS @Ashton5SOS

***

We got off the plane and walked into the airport being greeted by tons of fans.

"Holy Shit." Ashton said next to me.

I got closer to Luke's side as he wrapped his arm around me tighter.

"LUKE! OHMIGOD LUKE! HAVE MY BABIES!"

"ANNIE! LOOK HERE ANNIE!"

"ASHTON! ASHTON CAN I HAVE A PICTURE!"

The fans were so loud.

The further we got into the airport the more they started pulling on our clothing. Someone was pulling on my shirt almost constantly.

We were almost in the clear when someone grabbed my beanie along with a handful of my hair.

It caught me off guard and I ended up falling, hands on my head.

All of the boys automatically went into defense mode and started screaming at the girls that started to crowd around me. Tanner, one of our body guards, and Luke helped me up and we scurried off to the door leading outside to the van waiting for us.

"Are you okay, princess?" Luke asked, looking into my eyes.

"Yeah." I sighed.

I rubbed the back of my hair and looked at my hand. My scalp was bleeding a little bit.

"Holy fuck." I said showing Luke my hand.

"I'm so sorry Annie Mae." He said holding me against his chest.

I nuzzled into his shirt, breathing in his scent, it calmed me down almost instantly.

The door opened and Ashton, Michael, and Calum scrambled in.