Chapter Twenty-Five

Slowly sat on the ground.

I'm pregnant.

There is a child growing inside of me.

I'm.

Pregnant.

"Annie?" Avery said peeking through the door.

I looked over at her with tears in my eyes.

She walked in and looked at the tests on the counter. She inhaled sharply when she looked at them and turned around and sat down with me.

"It's going to be okay, Annie. You'll get through this." She said pulling me against her.

I couldn't even make myself cry. The tears just silently fell down my face.

What am I supposed to do about the band? My career? Luke's career? My parents?

My dad...

Oh my god, he's going to kill me.

"I mean, those are just store bought tests, babe. They could be false positives. One did come back negative." Avery said, trying to cheer me up.

"That's true." I said sitting up and wiping some tears away.

"But, we're going to have to tell John." She said quietly.

"Oh Avery! He's going to kill me too." I said covering my face.

"I'll tell him tomorrow for you if you'd like." She said, touching my shoulder.

"That would be nice. And oh my god, I'm going to have to tell Luke, and he'll probably want nothing to do with me and Ash will probably be disappointed in me and-"

"Annie! Luke loves you. He won't want nothing to do with you. And Ash will still support you; all of them will!" she said, cutting me off.

"Do you think so?" I whispered.

"Of course, honey!" she said smiling.

"I'm not ready to tell Luke. Like, what if I'm really not pregnant?" I said.

"Then don't tell him. Wait until we have a legitimate test done. Which we probably won't be able to do until you guys go to America and Canada after this." She said.

"Okay." I sighed.

There was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it." Avery said getting up.

"Is Annie in here?" a female voice asked.

I scrambled up off the floor and headed out to see who it was.

"Annie!!!" Cassidy said standing in the door.

"Cass?!" I said standing there in shock. "What are you doing here?"

"Welllll. I was talking to Ashton and told him about my love for fashion and I guess your stylist broke a hip or something and decided to retire. So, you guys were in need of a new one and Ashton told John my name and we did a quick over the phone interview and now here I am!" She said throwing her hands up in the air.

"Oh my god!" I said running forward and throwing myself at her. "It will be so nice to have more girls on tour."

***

I took Cassidy back to my room where Ashton and Luke were.

I knocked on the door and waited for them to answer.

Luke pulled open the door.

I felt guilty almost immediately and looked down.

"Hi Princess. I missed you." He said pulling me against him.