Mehendi and sangeet

Teja POV

I got up after a wonderful night.I looked at my ring and a smile made its way on my face.I was actually lucky of having Karan in my life.Yesterday after the speech he became protective of me.Even when dancing he was being this cute kid.All the time he had a smile which a small kid has when he gets its favourite.I was actually happy seeing him happy.I looked at the clock and the time was up.I got ready in a simple dress yet elegant.

I reached the place to see it beautiful decorated

I reached the place to see it beautiful decorated.I should actually thank my uncle for making this arrangement.I could see my family being so happy and bubbly.I was glad to be at this stage of my life.

I went and sat on the sofa and I saw Karan coming in a simple green kurta and a white pant

I went and sat on the sofa and I saw Karan coming in a simple green kurta and a white pant.He had a watch on his hand.
He came and sat next to me and gave me a peck on my cheeks
Karan: good morning Laddoo.You look stunning
This complement gave me a blush on my face.
T:you look great tooo

The music started to play and Karan being Karan he dragged everyone to the dance floor.He as happily dancing with the family and enjoying.He danced like a carefree kid.After a while of dancing he came next to me holding something in his hand.It was a food plate.I know I am a food lover.My face changed into a happy one.
"Here I got you food,I know you are hungry"he said sitting next to me
He smiled at the mehndi artist and started to feed me
"This is so delicious"I said taking another bite from his hand
He just stared at me like I was his sweet.He came beside me
"You know we are in public place otherwise"he whispered in my ears giving me chills down the spine.
The mehendi function went really well.Karan lifted me and brought me to the room.I thought I could have some romantic movement as we have nothing since we came here .
We came to the room and my brothers came behind us
My brother have become a greatest enemy of my romantic life.
I sat on the bed not knowing what to do.
Time passed and it was evening. I got ready in the dress and applied makeup.I was ready

I was ready