The day

Karan POV
I woke up to the best rest beautiful feeling of getting married. I was excited about the big day. I wanted to dance and enjoy. I got ready in a pink sherwani.

(refer to Karan's kamle look)

The family came inside and took me to the Sehrabandi function. After the function, we sat on the horse as it was time for the baraat. We reached the place where the wedding was carried out. It was a little far away from the rooms and teju had already reached the venue and had settled in a cottage near the mandap.

 It was a little far away from the rooms and teju had already reached the venue and had settled in a cottage near the mandap

Then we had the Agwaani and Milni ceremony. It is a ceremony where the bride's family welcomes us. I reached the mandap. It was beautifully decorated. I stood there waiting for the love of my life.

Teju POV

I woke up with a feeling of excitement of joy, happiness and excitement running through my veins. I was on cloud nine as today I will be Mrs Karan Kundrra. This thought itself is giving me goosebumps. It was 4 in the morning and the wedding starts at 10. My mom made me get ready in a simple kurta for the Chhodha Chadana and Kalire Ceremony.
The ceremony took an hour then I was back in the room to get ready for the wedding. The makeup artists were in the room. After 3 hours of long makeup, I was ready to get ready in the final dress. I wore the lehenga and put up heavy jewellery. After hours of hard work, I was ready.

I could hear the sounds of the dol and I knew he was here

I could hear the sounds of the dol and I knew he was here. there is a thought that girls will be nervous but it was the opposite in my case. I was excited. After a few minutes, my brothers came to take me to the mandap. They held the phool ka chadar on my head. As I was approaching the mandap my heartbeat was reading. I look up to see the most handsome man in the world looking at me with tears in his eyes. He forwarded his hand and I held his hand.

Karan POV

I was waiting at the mandap for my bride. I saw her at a distance walking towards me in that red lehenga. She was the most beautiful bride. I had tears in my eyes as the woman I love the most is going to be my wife. I forwarded my hand toward her and she held it

In a span of my time the marriage was completed. We took the blessing of the family and left for the kundrra mansion. Whole-time our hands were held together. She was crying as we left the place in my car. Omi was driving it.
"Baby you will look like a ghost," I told
She lifted her eyebrows asking what
"Baby you are willing your tears nah so you smudged the makeup," I said
Without a word, she hugged me tightly. I caressed her cheek. We were at the mansion in a few minutes
My mom did the aarti and the griha Pravesh ritual. It was 1 in the afternoon and we had our reception in our mansion at 6. Few ladies were there for the mooh dikhai rasam. The backyard was being decorated. After some time the post-marriage rituals were over and we went to the room to rest as we had our reception in a few hours.

*****************

I wanted a suggestion. I thought of writing a mafia story about tejran. Where teju will be the mafia person. So give your opinion in the comment section
If I get more than 20  comments for writing the book I will publish it in a day or two

Hey lovely people
Hoping you guys at having a wonderful day.The happy news for you guys that is I am back. I have the last exam tomorrow so yah I will be back at uploading

Thank you for having patience and waiting for the upload
the dates are in a random order so don't take the dates seriously.
I know the upload is short but please manage .lots of love and wish you good health of you and your family

Please vote and comment.
You guys are showering so much love. I am overwhelmed. please keep loving
~Your writer
(Ps: I have not edited it so gaffe mat Dena please)