Heartbreak 💔

Karan POV

Here I am standing in front of my laddoo's house for her Roma. My heart is paining with pain everytime I see her with that lizard.

I felt someone's hand on my shoulder and I turned to see aai baba standing there looking at me. Before I could even react they pulled me to a room.

"Why Bacha why are you doing this ?" Aai asked me

"Because I want to" I said not facing them.

"Bacha we know how much you love Tejasswi, Marry her Bacha. We will explain to her" baba said

"Marry her against her wish baba, No baba I can not be selfish" I said wiping the tears from the back of my hand

"What about the kids?" Aai asked

"I will explain them, They need to understand. I can't be selfish for myself" I said

"Bacha please" Aai said crasseing my hair.

I just hugged both of them and broke them. I couldn't control my tears. I could feel them shedding their tears

There was a knock on the door and I quickly wiped my tears. Aai opened the door and there stood my Jaan Tejasswi.

"What are you guys doing here?, Karthik's family is coming, and sunny you come here we need to go" She said pulling me.

"What do you want Teju" I asked her

"Help me select a dress please I am confused" She said showing me a few dresses. I picked out a green saree.

"Wear this This will look good on you" I said forwarding the cloth towards her. I was about to go when she called me

"Sunny do you think their family will like me sunny?" She asked

"Off course laddoo. You are the best" I said giving her a small smile. I walked towards the kitchen to help aai baba.

They were arranging the house and I helped them. They gave me a sad look.

"You guys should be proud that your son in law sorry ex Son in law is helping you" I joked and aai hit me hard.

I was helping them when the door bell rang. Aai opened it to see that lizard and his family.

"Welcome please come in" Aai said smiling and baba also smiled.

"Who is he?" Karthik's dad asked baba.

"My son in..." He stopped when aai glared at him.

This was the worst moment. Suddenly you become a stranger.

"He is like our son" Aai said and I smiled at them.

"Hi my name is Karan Kundrra, Kk of this business world" I said with a smile.

All of them sat down and I sat next to aai baba,

"Where is our daughter in law, we want to meet her." Karthik's dad said and aai smiled at them.

Aai called her and she descended the stairs like a Angel from heaven. I still remember wearing this saree on the first day after our wedding.

She came and touched their feet and they blessed her

She came and touched their feet and they blessed her. She and Karthik went out to talk and I just missed All this.

I knew this was difficult but I didnt realise it was heartbreaking everything I see her with him.

Probably death was a better option

Preacap: Making Kids Understand.