Chapter 24

Jaime POV

I walk back to my room when I remember that the marks are in my eyes, so I head to the combat ring. everyone thinks I'm bad with swords but I'm actually amazing. It helps get my anger out. I grab one of the wooden swords and walk into the forest. I went looking for mobs when I heard someone screaming. I run over to see its Ty.
"Jaime! What are you doing?!?!"
"I heard you scream!" All the sudden an arrow misses my ear by a inch. "Your gonna get it now." I was going to head for the skeleton when I remember, Ty's there. Let Ty see my sword skill or die.
"Jaime! You can't use a sword! Everyone knows that!"
"Do you have an iron?" I ask turning to him. he hands me his sword and I jab a zombie in the back. I turn back around and watch as the hoards of mobs come. "Why are you hear?" I yell to them.
"To grab the problem child." One croaks. My parents sent them. I charge my sword straight into him.
"You'll have to kill me first." I say through my clenched teeth. I spin my sword beheading five at a time and slice one straight through the stomach.
"Alex! Where did you-" An arrow whizzes straight past his ear. I throw him a my sword and pick up a bow and arrows.
"Are you going to stand there like an idiot or pick up the sword and start fighting," I jump up into a tree and start shooting arrows. "If your a hybrid just use that!" All the sudden a pair of black wings abcure my vision. "Your a ender dragon hybrid?!?!" I asked startled.
"Well you've been faking how good you are with weapons!" I jump down and grab the iron sword.
"Where are these coming from?!?!" I yell.
"Retreat!" I hear someone yell. I run forward. It was Herobrine.
"You can try but you can't kill me!" I yell. then all the sudden he teleports behind me. with a sword to my heart.
"Not yet." then he teleports away. I run back to Ty.
"Did you find out who was in charge of the attack?" He asks.
"No," I lie. I look into the sky and see the sun rising. "We should head back. Don't tell anyone about my weapon skills."

Ty's POV

"Out for a stroll again?" I stop and look at Jason.
"Yeah..."
"What happened?" He always knows when something's up. I tell him all about the fight and instead of saying about Jamie's weapons skill I tell him it was her hybrid powers.
"And you didn't try and run away?"
"Well I was about to and then Alex came along. they were talking about looking for a problem child and I think when they said that she hesitated and she got shot in the arm by a skeleton."
"Do you know who they meant by problem child?"
"No but Jaime got really angry."
"We should go check if she's ok." And he heads out the door. When I was running after Jason I bumped her and her glasses fell off she stares at me with her purple eyes and she drops to the floor looking for her glasses.
"Here." I pass the shades to her and she immediately.
"S-Sorry but I can't help but ask, are you a ender dragon hybrid?"
"How do you know?!?!" I ask startled.
"Well-"
"Hey Ty! You coming?" I hear Jason yell.
"Yeah! Let's talk later. Bye!"
"You going to see Jaime? I'll come and let you in. Though she may still be freshening up it looked like she was crying at night."
"Thanks!" And we run after Jason. She lets us in and I see Jaime sleeping. Amelia quietly walks up to her and screams in her ear. Amelia backs up clutching her stomach.
"Dude! How do you punch so hard! You asleep during combat class!"
"Well maybe you shouldn't SCREAM IN MY EAR!" She screams back. "What are you here for."
"To see if your cuts are healed."
"I had a lava bath."
"Oh. Ok, then see you." We were about to walk out the door when everyone else comes.
"Why is it always my room! Everyone! PARK." Amelia and Jaime start to push us out. Then they close the door and start walking to the park.
"Why are you guys here?" Jason asks.
"Well today we're going to the witch marissa's place to get the map." Owen says simply.
"Oh yeah! We should stack up with food and weapons." Amelia and Jaime run back to there room and come back with back packs.
"We'll need these." They start handing out bags.
"Why is yours already packed Amelia?" I ask.
"Me and Cameron's bag have a tent in it. let's go get food first." We all head out to the cafeteria and everyone grabs what food they like. Owen and Amelia grab some fish, Cam and Paige grab steak, Adam and me grab mutton, Claire and Jason grab pork chops and Jaime grabs, I think cookies and milk.
"Let's go get weapons now!"Paige says already running there. When we all catch up she had already grabbed all the dimond swords and enchanted bows.
"Let's pick!" I yell running in. Everyone grabs a sword and bow but Jaime who goes and grabs a pickaxe.
"You'll need a weapon to fight! Or are you so bad that you can't even hold a sword."
"I'm not bad! I just would rather go mining and get mine the old fashion way." she mumbles the last part.
"Well we have all the supplies. Let's go!" And with that we run out of school. I see Jaime get a worried face.
"It's going to be fine, we'll be back in no time." she smiles back and runs back into the group.

_--TIMESKIP TO HALFWAY THERE--_

Jaime's POV

It's the first time away from somewhere safe.at the school monsters can't come in and at home well nevermind. I have been living in a training place my whole life. But now that my parents can send mobs to get me and Herobrine can too.
"Hey! You have the pickaxe! Help out and mine!" Adam yells.
"Ty! Your coming with me!"
"Why???" He complains.
"So you would rather send me alone even though I don't have a weapon?" He chucks a weapon at me. "Thanks!" I walk to the closest raven and jump in.
"Can't believe they would leave me alone." I mumble all the sudden I hear a hissing. I jump into the lava and dodge it.
"Give us the problem child." Someone croaks. I hesitate and charge directly at the voice.
"NEVER!!!" I yell at the voice. then mobs start to swarm me. I swing my sword knocking them all down and jump in lava.knowing nothing can get me I start to mine what I came here for. lava crystals. I left my good sword at home and I needed a new one. after that I mine some cobblestone. I poke my head up and notice there's no mobs. I jump out and make a run for it.
"Hey what took you-" I chuck the cobblestone at Owen and go mine a tree.
"What's the wood for-" I place a crafting table on his foot and walk off into the woods. I put the lava crystals down and make my sword. I take the crafting table and head back to camp.
"This is my sword." I show them the sword and then I finally let Owen speak.
"That's a crystal sword! It burns anyone who's hit! Who did you get the lava crystals! There only found in lav- ohh..."
"FI-RE HY-BRI-D" I say to him stretching out the words. I look up at the sky. "night time." I say heading for the tent.
"Who's on guard duty?" Amelia asks.
"Well I'm sleeping outside. I like to go on walks." I say grabbing my stuff.
"WERE NOT PUTTING YOU ON GAURD DUTY!" Everyone yells.
"I DON'T WANT TO GUARD! I'm just saying I'm sleeping outside!" And with that I head behind the tents. I was sleeping find till I felt something picking me up.i wake up with a start and see mobs coming. I run to the front to see the guards sleeping.
"WERE UNDER ATTACK!!" I yell. They wake up with a start and look around.
"Zombie pigman? There from the Nethier!" I look and see there right. I know for sure this is my parents. I start running to the open field.
"HEY I'M OVER HERE!!" They all look up and start running towards me. I take out my sword and get ready to fight. I slam the sword into the ground and watch as half fall into the raven. The other half still charging for me. I change to normal sword fighting. doing my usual pattern the all fall but one. I take his sword and bring him close.
"Tell them to get me there self." I push him away and limp back to camp. "thanks for the help." I grumble.
"What happened out there?!?!" Amelia yells.
"Why were they after you?!?!" Owen asked.
"Lets talk about it tomorrow. I'm tired."
And with that we go to bed.

Hey guys! What's up! It's JamJam212 here! I'M NOT BANNED FROM MY I PAD!! I was banned for a whole week and if I did post anything, I stole my I Pad. 😔 but I have finally posted a new chapter and I'm pretty sur this is my longest. so hope you guys liked it and see you in the next chapter! Bye!