Chapter 13

😆😆😆THIRD PERSON😆😆😆

"What took you guys so long?" Owen asked.

"Well sorry we can only hop." Jaime snapped back

"S-sorry. so what did the principle say?"

"Well we have to go on a quest to find- hey what's that?" Jaime said walking over to a sheet of paper. A surprised look went on her face then went away.

"N-nothing important." She said

"Let us see it then."Jason said

"Y-you don't need to."she said. but while they were staling her Amelia teleported behind her and grab the paper. "hey give that back!"

"A talent show? cool!" Paige said taking the paper from Amelia.

""I think Jaime should sing!" Amelia said.

"Why me?" Jaime pouts.

"You sing parts of the song while listing." she whispers in Jaime's ear. she turns red all over.

" well I think you and Owen should do a swords play to hunger games."

"Sure." they said.

"Well that means we better go practice." Owen said

"Me too." Jaime said

"What about the quest?" Ty complained.

"We'll do it after. besides don't you want to see the talent show?" Claire said

"Fine. you guys go practice but were going on the quest right after ok?"

"Ok! we'll see you guys at the talent show!" Jaime said running off.

Hey guys! I hope you guessed it right because yes, ITS A TALENT SHOW!!! I was acutely listening to the two of my favourite songs. hunger games ( Owen and Amelia are doing it) and one other you'll just have to wait and see. so see you guys later! tell me to your friends! bye!