Chapter One

Amelia's POV

As i walk into my new school I make sure my hood is up. "Who's that girl?" they say "She must be a hybrid." "HEY! Get out you shouldn't be here"

'Why does it have to be me' I think in my head.i start to run. once I can't see anyone I look at my card to see my room number. 698. I decide to teleport there. As I unlock the door I see someone turn to look at me. "Hi roomie!" She said. the girl who is in front of me has red eyes and orange hair with a magma cube hat on top, a dark red belly top and black pants. her shoes looked like a lava red with gold on top.

Jaime's POV

'I hope it's another hybrid like me' I think to myself. just then I here the door open. "Hi roomie!" I say. "I'm Jaime a magma cube hybrid. Who are you?"

"I'm Amelia the enderman hybrid."She says back. Amelia has what looks like purple-ish black-ish hair, there was a hood covering most of her but I could see some things. she had a red and white bandana covering her mouth, her shoes were black with purple laces.

"Why you wearing the hood?" I ask.

"Umm..."

"Come on I won't laugh."

"Ok.." she says as she takes off her hood. "Wow! your eyes glow!" I say 'Awesome' I think in my head "my dad told me to keep my hood on at all time." she says and puts it back on "aww... well let's start unpacking." I say sadly. as I finish unpacking I think of something 'there's some thing I'm for getting...' "uh-oh..."

"What? what's wrong?" she says startled. "I lost George."

Hey guys what up here to tell you most of my chapters will be short but they will introduce a lot of new characters. Also on another note I will post one chapter a day because I finish this before hand. I'm going to start to do this with all my books now so yeah get ready!