Chapter 28

Jaime's POV

Oh crap. My parents came. All my friends come infront of me.
"You'll have to kill us to get her." Adam says. They pull out there swords.
"Your friends with the traitor?" My dad growls.
"Yes. And I don't care what you think. Guys by me some time."
"Got it." Tyler says. He summons a fire sword and charges for them the rest of my friends behind him. Ty and Amelia fly up with Paige and Claire behind them. Paige was throwing fire balls while Claire was throwing daggers. My parents summoned an army of zombie pigman. I start on what I needed to do. I light a fire and try to control it. This had to work. The fire grew bigger and higher. Then the dragon formed. Everyone froze and stared at it in awe. My parents were horrified. Shocks of disbelief on there face.
"H-How?" My mom stutters out.
"Nothing is ever impossible." I growl. I shoot it down making my parents and pigman dissapear. The last thing I saw was all my friends rushing over to me before everything went black.

Tyler's POV

I was shocked. no one was ever able to summon a dragon! For magma cube hybrids when they grow old enough they get the power to summon a pet. For most it's a Phoenix or baby magma cube. No one has ever summoned a dragon. As she faints the huge fire dragon turns into a baby blue dragon. I still haven't been able to summon my own pet though. Payton and Alex used there magic and lifted her up.
"Let's go to my room." Ty says. We follow him into his room and they put him down on the bed.
"Do you think she'll want to see George when she wakes up? Or manly do you think George will want to see her?" Amelia asks.
"Probably." Adam says. Amelia goes out of the room and leaves to grab George.
"Who's George?" I ask grabbing a glass of water.
"Her pet." I spit the glass all over Payton.
"She has another pet?!?! No one can ever summon two pets!"
"Summon pets?" Jason asks
"Can someone get me a towel?" Payton asks looking around.
"When magma cubes grow old enough there parents allow you to summon a helper for chores and what not, but people usually can only summon one. Jaime has been able to summon two."
"Hey, can you guys let me in?" We hear Amelia say from the other side of the door. Owen go and opens the door. As soon as her and George come in, Jaime wakes up with a jolt. Then, George jumps on her lap.
"What did I miss?" She asks playing with George.
"Well for starters," I say grabbing the dragon. "You summoned this."
"Yes! I summoned a pet! I'm going to call you sapphire."
"Haven't you already summoned a pet?" I ask, confused.
"No."
"Then what about George."
"Oh! I didn't summon him."
"But he's your pet!" I say.
"Yeah. But what you forgot is I'm only a reincarnation. I'm not even supposed to exist. This pet was the person in my previous life's pet."
"What?"
"I'm a reincarnation. I wasn't supposed to live."
"Wait, are you real?"
"Yes. But I'm programmed so when the time comes I will have to try to kill, well that doesn't matter."
"Yeah, yeah, can I please have a towel now?" Payton asks. We all laugh. "No really. I have Tyler spit all over me."
"No," I say. Payton snaps his fingers and A thing of water splashes on me burning my arms and legs. "Dude! I'm a magma cube hybrid! Water hurts!"
"Pay back." Everyone laughs but me and Jaime. She brought her arms up to cover her face, but the water hit them revealing a ton of scars. immediately she tries to cover them. Clearly, no one but me saw them.
"I need to get going. Homework. Yeah." She rushes out trying to cover her arms.
"Wonder what that was about." Amelia asks.
"You guys are so clueless." I say.
"Why?"
"When magma cubes get hit by water, I doesn't just give scars. If there were already scars there, They turn visible. Her arms were covered with scars. All the girls stand up and run out.

Jaime's POV

That idiot! Water harms magma cubes! Some spit has never done anyone anything bad! People were staring at my arms as I ran past them. i make it to an area with no one and catch my breath.
"Hello." I turn around but was knocked out before I could see my attacker.

Amelia's POV

"Where do you think she went?" I ask.
"I don't know, maybe the lava bath to heal?" Claire says sarcastically. We run over there and head in. No one.
"Maybe your room?" Marissa suggest. No one there ethier.
"Guys, you don't think..." I start to say, but don't finish. She can't be. She's too strong!
"She would never let her gaurd down." Paige says worriedly.
"But we've checked the entire school! She's had to have been kidnapped." Claire says.
"No. She's too strong! Who would have?"
"We have to go and talk to the boys." And with that, we were off.

I'm so sorry for not posting that often! I got a bit off writers block. So, I thought if someone got kidnapped, that would be a awesome turn. I hope your liking the book so far and I'll see you in the next chapter. Bye!