Chapter 21

Jason's POV

"So are we gonna go or not?" I ask. we were just walking around right now.
"Well I think we should at least talk to the principle to see if she knows where to start or if she can give us a map." Cameron thinks out loud.

A/n before I forget I'm going to be making another book in first person and when it comes out there should be three or four chapters already. Sorry about the random authors note.

RANDOM TIME SKIP

Jaime's POV

"Hmmm, I don't have a map but I think I know who does." The principle said to us. "But I think I know who does." She says scrambling through her drawers.
"Well just take your time to tell us who it is espshily ( don't know how to spell) since it's NOT the end of the world if we don't get it." I say sarcastically.
"Wait, so it's not the end of the world if we don't get this information or it is? I'm confused." Claire asks confused.
"IT WILL BE THE END OF THE WORLD!" We all yell at the same time. "Ah ha! Here it is! Now some of you may know her but I don't think you like her. But she will be joining you on the trip." she says handing us a map.
"Noooo!!!!" Owen drops to his knees and yells to the sky.
"Yes it is..."

CLIF HANGER!! (Lol) hey guys what is up! It's jamjam212 here telling you guys IMMA MAKING A CONTEST!!!!😆😋😆😋😆😋 As I recently found out I have ALOT of followers so apologies apologies, but IM BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER! Now back to that contest. if you want to enter leave a name ( doesn't have to be yours) and what you look like and I will choose from one of you fine people and depending if it's a boy or a girl I will have to change all the she's up there to he's! Thanks for reading and I will see y'all later! Bye!