Chapter 25

Owen's POV

I wake up the next morning and rush outside.
"You like to sleep in." Amelia says sipping some milk.
"Are we already going? Did you ask Jaime about what happened yesterday?"
"She won't say. Anyways, lets pack up the tent. Everyone is already gone."
"Buts its only, like 7:00!"
"No, it's 1:00 in the afternoon."
"THEN WHY ARE YOU GOING SO SLOW!!!" I yell packing up the tent.
"Your calling me slow? YOU WOKE UP AT 1:00 IDIOT!"
"lets go" I grumble. We were walking for an hour when we saw camp.
"HI!" Someone screams from behind us. Amelia jumps out of the way in time but I wasn't as lucky. "Took you long enough." I turn around and see Claire. We all walk over to camp and see them laughing.
"What so funny?"
"The dare Claire has to do."
"I SAID I'M NOT DOING IT!!" She yells.
"Doing what?"
"Kissing you on the cheek." Adam say calmly. I start to slowly back away from her.
"Can we join?" Amelia asks.
"No. We're just going to not let you join even though everyone wants you guys to." Jason says sarcastically. we all sit down including Claire.
"NO MORE CHICKENS." Jaime yells.
"FINE." Claire yells. "JAIME! Truth or Dare?"
"TRUTH!" She yells.
"What happened last night?" Claire smirks. We got her this time.
"You guys all saw!"
"NO WE DIDN'T!!" We all yell.
"I fought them with my powers! Is that so hard to find out?"
"Then what abou-" she stops me.
"NO MORE QUESTIONS. JASON! Truth or Dare?" She asks smirking.
"Umm, Dare!" He says unsure.
"SHOW US YOUR HYBRID POWER!" She yells.
"But-"
"DO IT." He take off his helmet and two little heads appear beside him.

Paige's POV

"Your a wither hybrid?" All the sudden Owen charges at him.
"OWEN! WHAT ARE DOING!?!?"
"I DON'T KNOW! I DON'T HAVE ANY CONTROL!" Jason stands up and flys up.
"JASON! WE'RE COMING!" Ty yells. He sprouts wings from his back and Sky follows them up.
"Help." I hear someone mumble. I look around and see Amelia lying on the ground.
"JAIME! WHATS WRONG WITH AMELIA!!" I yell. I look up at the fight and see them all coming down and Jason with his helmet on. They all run over to her. Jaime getting here first.
"Amelia! What's wrong!?" Shaking her. "Put your wings away! There in the way!" As soon as Ty put the wings away Amelia starts to stand up.
"Are you ok?" Ty asks.
"G-Get away from me!" She yells.
"Are you ok Amelia?" She pulls a sword out.
"Y-You won't kill my dad!" She charges at Jaime who just stands there.
"Jaime!" Cam yells. she puts her hand out and grabs the sword. "h-how-" she pulls the sword throws it in the air and catches the handle, then jabs it in the ground. she walks in front of Amelia and pulls off her glasses.
"Have you ever known someone who has such a powerful memory that they believe it still happening? Cause now you do."
"Go away!" All the sudden wings sprout from her back.
"She's a ender dragon hybrid!?!?" Ty sputters.
"Just let the dream end!" I yell. He goes silent.
"Why would you kill him," She murmurs falling back to the ground. "He was your father." and with that she faints.
"You have a sister?!?!" Adam asks.
"You killed you dad!?!?" Cam yells.
"I didn't know I had a sister! And you wouldn't kill your dad if he was forcing you to do stuff?" He yells back. "Everyone here has worst secrets then me!" He glares at Jaime.
"What was with that sword skill?" Jason asks.
"What?" She asks
"Where you grabbed the sword, threw it in the air, catch it by the handle then slammed it in the dirt!" Cam yells at her.
"I only grabbed it and stuck it in the ground!" She says angrily.
"WHY ARE WE ARGUING!!" Claire yells over the crowd.
"JAIME AND TY ARE LYING!!" We all yell.
"NO WERE NOT!!" They yell back.
"How 'bout we solve one thing at a time?" I ask.
"Ok," Jaime says turning to Owen and whispering something in his ear.
"How do you know?" Owen asks startled.
"Oh yes so hard to find out. One, you attack the same hybrid, Two, Your hybrid power isn't even correct and three, well I don't have a third proof but you get the idea." She says.
"What are you guys talking about? Jason asks.
"Owen was made in a factory." Jaime says plainly.
"He WHAT?!?!" Claire yells
"I was forced! They took people who already had powers and injected something in us!"
"Wait, you already had powers?" Cam asks.
"Yes I am a hybrid but they messed it up! So it's turned different. I used to be a wolf hybrid." He says.
"You used to be a different hybrid?!?! And they turned you into this?!?!" Jason asks wide eyed.
"But I don't know why I attacked you."
"Well then. let's go to the next thing." We all turn to Jaime.
"I'm gonna go last. Ty's first." she says coldly.
"Fine. I don't know if she is my sister, don't remember. you have to ask her. Your turn Jaime." He glares at her again.
"Fine, I know tricks with swords. that's it."
"LIAR! TELL THE TRUTH!!" He yells.
"T-That was the truth!" She stammers.
"NO THAT WASN'T!!" This time sky says this.
"S-Sky?!?! W-Why are you helping him?!?!" She yells.
"You need to tell them the truth. there going to find out anyways."
"But-"
"No buts. Explain." Sky crosses his arms.

Jamie's POV

"I don't know how to explain it." I say. I grab a sword and hand one to the best swords men there, Owen. "Attack me."
"But I could hurt you!"
"No you can't. I know how you attack. Unless you want to do something different." I smirk.
"Oh your on!" He charges straight at me I turn to the side and push him.
"That's your best you got? I could dodge that with my eyes closed," I laugh. He charges again. this time I take my sword spin around and bring my sword to his neck. "Your position was off, sword was unsteady and you were a bit slow," I take the sword away from his neck. "My whole life has been training with a sword. I ran away from home and his dad wants me for a completely different reason that I'm not gonna explain." And with that I walk off to bed.