Chapter 20

A/n I can't believe I forgot to do finish the talent show!

Claire's POV

"Up next Amelia and Owen do a combat scene to enchanted!" the announcer said

"They changed the song?" I say confused.

"I love this song! it just came out the week before the talent show!" Paige says.

"SHUT UP! Its starting!" Jaime yells

A/N the song maybe new to some people if you've heard it then you can try to listen if you can listen while you can read but I'm not writing the words.

Jaime's POV

The fight scene starts with styrofoam diamond swords smoke filling the ground.
"There really good!" I say.
And the fight begun. the hit each other making it look like it hurt and then the laser light show started. White and yellow lights with fake rain in the background they were sure to win first in the talent show. At the end they got a standing ovation.
"THAT WAS AWESOME!" Mitch says.
"There very talented." Claire try's to say over the crowd. She's very quiet.
"Well how we do?" Owen says sweating like crazy.
"AWESOME!" I say.
"Thanks." Amelia and Owen said in sync.
"Well, is it time to go on our quest?" I ask everyone.
"Hey! Can I come?" Alex says between puffs. a/n YOUZ BETTER NOTZ FORGETS ALEXZ!!!!!😠😠😠
"HECK YEA!!" I say.
"We need all the help we can get!" Adam says.
"Well let's go!" Ty says running off.
A/n you better just read it again, I didn't post often. school started then I got writers block then the homework came. So I hope you liked it see you guys later!