♣〰 !!Disclaimer!!〰♠

!!THIS AU CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR EPISODES 13 AND 14 OF COOKIE RUN KINGDOM!!
If you care about spoilers, then don't read this book or forever hold your peace! The book will still be here once the levels are passed. You can also watch the story unfold on YouTube! 

(links if you wanna watch episodes 13 and 14:
♠episode 13: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE4FPmsriCA&t=2s
♠episode 14: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-7-jfDlCI0&t=643s

。・:*˚:✧。───────────────────────。✧:˚*:・。 

!!THIS AU MIGHT BE TRIGGERING TO SOME READERS!!
This AU covers a few certain triggering topics, so if these topics trigger you, this isn't the book for you. 

Topics that may be triggering to others:
♠past trauma
♠child neglect (more specifically a father not being there for his child)

。・:*˚:✧。───────────────────────。✧:˚*:・。 

There is shipping in this AU btw, but there's only one ship though. Which is Chocofait, aka Dark Choco x Parfait. If you don't like the ship then this isn't the book for you. Hate comments and harassment of any kind WILL NOT BE TOLERATED! 

。・:*˚:✧。───────────────────────。✧:˚*:・。 

Main Story:

After the events of episode 14, Dark Choco leaves the Cookies of Darkness for good and decides to start a new life in the Cake forest. He's constructed a little cabin right next to a soda river that's actually well done. Ever since he's been living a peaceful and happy life on his own. Until he comes across Parfait, who got lost after a concert.

She was being attacked by cake monsters and Dark Choco comes to her rescue. He then takes her back to his cabin to help patch her up. After that, he leads her back to the kingdom and goes on his merry way. Parfait frequently visits him from time to time and gives him some food. Even though he's well off when it comes to food, he gladly accepts her gifts. After a few months, they start to develop feelings for each other and during all of this, Parfait has never told Dark Choco that she's famous. (I like to headcanon that she wants to keep her identity a secret because she doesn't want cookies, who want her just for her fame.) When she tells him the truth, Dark Choco could give less of a shit because he loves her for who she is.

Meanwhile, in the Dark Cacao kingdom, Dark Cacao cookie has been looking all over for his son in secret. Since he hasn't given him an apology that he felt was good enough for him. He treated his own son so terribly and he regrets everything he said to him during their fight. Caramel Arrow cookie has been by his side throughout his search, but their searches end in failure. She always reassures him saying; "Don't worry, my king. We'll find him... someday." And the king replies; "I sure hope so..."

。・:*˚:✧。───────────────────────。✧:˚*:・。

What to expect in this book:
♠comics
♠oneshots
♠art pieces
♠probably some angst 
♠mostly just fluff

。・:*˚:✧。───────────────────────。✧:˚*:・。

Asks are currently: open!