♣〰Understand my ship in 5 minutes〰♣

Sorry that I haven't been posting many stories recently. I've hit a significant writer's block and have little to no idea about what to write. If you have any recommendations please let me know! Anyway, I have this ship meme I made for Chocofait:

 If you have any recommendations please let me know! Anyway, I have this ship meme I made for Chocofait:

If you're wondering why I headcanon Dark Choco to be 42, let me explain:

Dark Cacao would be over 100 years old and would've had Dark Choco a while ago, possibly 10 years after the establishment of the Dark Cacao kingdom. Also, consider that Dark Choco met Milk Cookie when he was a child, while he was probably in his late teens (around 16-17). 

 When Dark Choco obtained the strawberry jam sword, he was still pretty young and still probably in his teens. When he ran away and met with the cookies of darkness, it's a reasonable estimate that he was the youngest member and stayed there for a good few years. I'd say around 10 to 15. (By youngest member, I mean by how long he stayed there. Not by age.) 

The reason why he still looks young is possibly due to being the son of Dark Cacao cookie; the guy has one of the 5 soul jams. It is mentioned in Kingdom that the ancient cookies do not age and still look young. Maybe when he was being created, a small shard of one of the soul jams could've gotten into his dough. Giving him the gift of eternal youth. (but that's just a theory, a GAME theory) 

 Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.