♣〰what if Dark Choco became the Ghoul?〰♣

!!DISCLAIMER: SLIGHT SPOILERS FOR EPISODE 14!!

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

It's been a while since I've made a new section here, and I just thought of this idea. Y'know how in episode 14, Dark Cacao was corrupted by Pomegranate's spell and became this monster-like creature that the fandom likes to call "The Ghoul"? Yeah, me too. Well, what if Dark Choco became corrupted, but not by Pomegranate. But by the power of the strawberry jam sword:

 But by the power of the strawberry jam sword:

Here's him without the effects:

Thanks to me listening to FNAF songs, I got this dumb idea

Thanks to me listening to FNAF songs, I got this dumb idea. I took a lot of inspiration from Dark Choco's "Sovereign of Darkness" costume from ovenbreak. I think he came out ok.

Here's the little story that I came up with:

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

"It is my life's greatest regret, TO HAVE EVER CALLED YOU MY SON!" 

That very sentence was the blade that severed the last bit of patience that Dark Choco had left in his body. Immediately, something inside of him snapped. Like a rubber band, being pulled too far apart. A malicious red aura began to surround the cookie, as the gem of the strawberry jam sword began to fuse into Dark Choco's chest. Cracks began to form, as the aura began to grow stronger. 

"W-WHAT'S GOING ON WITH HIM?!" Licorice sputtered.

"Is this..." Pomegranate questioned, "the power of the strawberry jam sword....?"

Dark Cacao cookie sprinted towards Dark Choco, striking him before he could make a move. Until a bright red explosion tossed him back like a rag doll. Everyone who was somewhat near the prince was thrown into a nearby wall or floor. As the dust cleared, their eyes were met with a horrifying sight. A black and red monsterous being stood where Dark Choco cookie stands. One of its eyes missing and in its place was a bright, devilish light that looked hotter than the witches' oven. The gem of the strawberry jam sword, beckoning on the monster's chest. This was not Dark Choco cookie. Yet only an incarnation of his anger and rage.

The monster came to its senses and began to look around. Spotting Dark Cacao Cookie, who was frozen in shock and disbelief.

"Dark Choco cookie...?" The king quietly said.