♣〰My sweet Valentine // Oneshot 〰♣

Yeah, I know it isn't Valentine's day yet, but I just had to make this idea a oneshot.

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

It was a lovely sunny morning in the cookie kingdom. Many cookies were gathering in the town square, setting up for the 1st annual Valentine's day festival! The sound of romance filled the ears of Parfait cookie, who had just woken up from a long overtime shift at the downtown sandwich shop. She sluggishly dragged herself out of bed to check her calendar. 

"Wait... IT'S TODAY?!" She exclaimed. "I thought it was tomorrow! Where's that letter I wrote for him?!" 

Parfait immediately dug through her nightstand drawer, hoping she didn't misplace or lose it. She spots a piece of white paper, with pink hearts doodled on it and immediately plucked it out.

"Oh thank the witches..." she sighed with relief. "It's safe."

Parfait places the letter into her pocket and heads out the door, with a slice of toast in her hands. As Parfait was walking by, Gingerbrave, Wizard cookie, and Strawberry cookie were busy hanging up streamers. Colored in many different shades of pink, white, purple, and red.

"A little to the left, Wizard cookie!" Gingerbrave exclaimed. 

"I'm going as left as I can!" 

"Wait no, your other left!" 

"I-I thought you meant your left! Y'know what, this is taking too long!" Wizard cookie sputtered as he came down from the ladder and snatched his staff. 

"I've been waiting to try out this new spell! Ready to be amazed?~" 

"U-um, are you sure about this Wizard cookie?" Strawberry cookie quietly asked, "I-I mean, not to be rude, but what if it doesn't go as well as you hoped?"

"In case you haven't noticed, I'm a top-notch, tip-top, SKILLFUL WIZARD! I-I know what I'm doing. Now, step aside!" 

"Ok... if you say so."

Gingerbrave and Strawberry cookie stepped back as Wizard cookie began to perform the spell.

"Wingardium Jelliosa!" 

ZAP!

"WIZARD COOKIE!" Gingerbrave and Strawberry cookie exclaimed as they ran to Wizard cookie's side. 

"I-I'm alright... Crumbs!" Wizard cookie coughed. "I-I thought I sighted the spell correctly!" 

"It's ok, Wizard cookie. Maybe I should try hanging the streamers up and you tell me where to hang them?"

"Hmmm... what about Strawberry cookie?"

"M-ME?!"

"No no no! I didn't mean by hanging them up, I meant by telling us where to hang them."

"Oh... s-sure! I-I can try...!" 

"Stupendous! I'll go get another ladder."

Parfait chuckled to herself as she continued on, quickly arriving in the roll cake forest and carefully making her way to Dark Choco's cabin.

"Alright..." Parfait told herself. "It's the big day, the day you confess your feelings! Don't get scared... Dark Choco cookie is a very understanding kind of guy! E-even if he DID say no, he wouldn't cut you out of his life and look at you as a freak of nature and a clown! Right...? C'mon on now, this is just like taking a shot at music! It's no different! Just be confident! Confidence is the key to success!"