♣〰Happy Pride Month!〰♣

Happy pride month to all of my LGBT folk out there! Sorry that I haven't been writing much lately

Happy pride month to all of my LGBT folk out there! Sorry that I haven't been writing much lately. I've been a little busy with school, but now I'm out for the summer!

Dark Choco is asexual in this AU, while Parfait is bi and ace. She was originally in a relationship with Raspberry cookie, until Raspberry broke it off on not so great terms.

When Raspberry finds out that Parfait is with Dark Choco, she gets a little upset. Until Dark Choco asks her why is she so hurt.

She then goes on about how Parfait was busy with becoming a star, while she didn't get a lot of support from her. She said that she would come to see Raspberry during the princess tournament to be supportive. But, she never showed up. Raspberry wasn't so good to Parfait either. Especially when it came to her dream of becoming a pop star. She would sometimes call it "kind of silly" and "not really worth the time".

After the princess tournament went south, Raspberry flew off the handle with Parfait. So did Parfait. They soon broke up after that fight.

Dark choco consoles Raspberry about what happened, but tells her that it's all in the past now and you shouldn't stay dwelling in it. You'll only become bitter and cold if you do. He encourages the both of them to make amends with one another and so they do.

(I don't really ship Raspfait tbh since I don't care for it. But yeah-)