♣〰 More ideas that I came up with while getting ready for bed〰♣

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙✩*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙——————————————·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙✩*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

❆ When Dark Choco was growing up, he wasn't the best behaved. When he was around 2-4 years old, he would sometimes whine and stomp his feet whenever he didn't get his way. Only times when he wasn't able to play with his dad when he promised he would, Dark Choco would throw a HUGE rage-filled tantrum. Mostly filled with crying, screaming, and kicking stuff. When this is happening, Dark Cacao would try to be the voice of reason and give him a stuffed toy to calm him down.

❆ The stuffed toy was a snow prowler, one of the enemies in episodes 13 and 14. Dark Choco loved that toy so very much and he took very good care of it. When he left, Dark Cacao secretly kept that stuffed snow prowler in his room, hoping that his son would return one day.

❆ The stuffed snow prowler's name was "Commander Dulcie" btw.

❆ When Dark Choco is angry with his father, other than having a tantrum, he would just pout in his room until Dark Cacao comes to find him in the corner of his room, arms crossed and with a cute angry expression on his face. Dark Cacao couldn't help but snicker when he saw his own son putting himself in time-out. He would approach his son and put his hand on his little shoulder and ask; "Are you still angry?" Dark Choco would nod. "Have you made a vow to never speak to me again?" Dark Choco would nod again. "Are you willing to break that vow if I got you some cocoa?" Dark Choco would hesitantly nod. Then Dark Cacao would pat his son on the back and go fulfill his son's demands.

❆ Other than having a bad temper, Dark Choco was actually a very sweet child. Who would make friends wherever he went. He was most fond of the watchers and he would have them play with him if they had free time. The watcher that would play with him the most was, of course, Caramel Arrow cookie. She would try her best to keep the young prince out of trouble by keeping him occupied with games they would play.

❆ Dark Choco had a big fascination with shiny things. More specifically, his father's sword. He would always try to get his little hands on the blade and keep it for himself. At least, until his dad finds him with it and inevitably takes it away, while giving him a long conversation about why he shouldn't touch it. Sometimes, some treasures can be found in Dark Choco's room. More specifically, under his bed. Now, in the present, some treasures still remain under the prince's bed.

❆ Dark Choco is actually ticklish. His golden spots are his neck, sides, and tum. Whenever he's sad, Dark Cacao, Caramel Arrow, or one of the watchers would tickle him without any mercy. Now, thanks to the strawberry jam sword, he's not as ticklish as he once was. He doesn't wanna admit it, but he still is. After he lets go of the sword, he slowly regains that part of him back and he hates it. The only cookies that he'll let them touch him that way is Parfait and Dark Cacao.

❆ Despite him looking very intimidating, Dark Choco is actually a pretty shy and gentle cookie. As somewhat hinted in the game's lore, Dark Choco is pretty good with kids and is a great babysitter. He'll sit down and listen to the young cookie's woes, like a cat of sorts. He doesn't seem like he cares about any of the cookies, but he definitely does.