♣〰new life, new outfit〰♣

In this AU, Dark Choco's attire has been changed

In this AU, Dark Choco's attire has been changed. His cape only covers half of his body and it wraps around his shoulder and waist, so it'll be easier to move more swiftly. Along with only having one shoulder pad, since it's easier for him to move. That, and he lost his other shoulder pad while hunting without a weapon, except his fists. 

Ever since the events of episode 14, Dark Choco never wants to make the same mistake again and made a vow to never touch a sword for the rest of his life. Even though it was the weapon that he has the most experience with, he'll experiment with other weapons. His favorite weapon of choice is a spear since he adapted to it the fastest. That, or a bow and arrow if he's in a good mood.

Thanks to his time with the cookies of darkness, Dark Choco is well-adapted when it comes to staying in the wilderness for long periods of time. Since he, Licorice, and Red Velvet's missions were mostly in the forest. Poison Mushroom usually stayed with Pomegranate and his only mission was to share his shroomies with other cookies, and not bother Pomegranate. 

Dark Choco's cabin was constructed by his own hands and you'd be surprised at how nicely done it is. It's a two-story cake log cabin with a sugar cube fireplace, right next to a small soda waterfall. On the first story is just a living room and a small kitchen, which is nothing special. Upstairs is where he sleeps and keeps his weaponry. Right outside, he created a little flower garden that he's very proud of. All that Dark Choco's hands were known for nothing but destruction and the fact that he's able to create, instead of destroying, really makes him happy.