24

His mom had said to make her feel beautiful. To make her feel the way he saw her. As the woman that he couldn't ever get enough of. And now, that's all he wanted to do. The candles were lit and the bath was hot with the bubble bath that Meredith loved, the only one that they had found that didn't make her sick. The only thing that was missing was Meredith, who had fallen asleep on the couch after trying to eat dinner.

He walked down the stairs to see her cuddled up on the sofa and her hand on her stomach where it seemed to be permanently since she had told him that she was pregnant.

"Mer..." He whispered, lightly rubbing her bare shoulder.

"Hmm?" She whispered, wrapping the blanket tighter around her tanktop clad body. Her chest's expansion had made very few tops comfortable.

"Let's go upstairs..." He breathed, kissing her head.

"Oh....okay." She whispered, slowly sitting up.

"How are you feeling?"

"Hmm...better."

"That's good." He smiled, kissing her cheek as he helped her up off the sofa.

"Hmm...I'm not having any more spicy pickles until tomorrow." She giggled tiredly, taking his hand.

"I don't know why you keep eating them." He laughed, slowly walking towards the stairs.

"They're good."

"They make you sick."

"They're good before I feel sick." She said, holding on to the banister and letting out a small yawn.

"Oh okay..." He laughed as they walked up the stairs.

"They're good."

"I'll take you're word for it."

"I wasn't going to let you try them."

"Hoarding?"

"Satisfied."

"Okay." He chuckled as they got to the top of the steps.

"Hmm...bed."

"Bath first..."

"Bath?"

"Bubble bath."

"Why?" She breathed, walking into the bedroom.

"Because...I wanted to do something nice for you." He shrugged.

"Oh..." She giggled.

"Is that okay?" He laughed.

"Baths are good."

"They are..." He smiled, leading her into the bathroom.

"Oh...and candles." She breathed, laughing a little.

"Too much?"

"No...just....I didn't realize you did this...while I slept on the couch."

"I was a busy man."

"I bet." She whispered.

"You don't have to get in...You can go to bed if you want."

"No...I want to."

"You sure?" He whispered.

"Yeah..." She breathed, a smile moving across her lips. "Baths are us and us...it's really good."

"I think so too." He smiled.

"Hmm..."

"Clothes off...now." He laughed, pulling his shirt over his head.