42

Sex was a little more difficult now that Meredith was a little over seven months pregnant and seemed to be getting bigger each day, but somehow, they still found a way to do it. But Even though it was more of a challenge, she seemed to want it all the time and Derek sure wasn't complaining. He was afraid that toward this part of her pregnancy she wasn't going to want him anywhere near her, and right now, that was the exact opposite.

"Meredith..." Derek groaned, his hands running down her back, her on top of him.

"Hmm....." She gasped, slamming her lips back into his as her hips rocked above him, her hands running through his now disheveled hair.

"Jesus..." He muttered, raising his hips against hers.

"Oh...."

"Mer...Fuck..."

"Derek....."

"Ohh..."

"Oh my...." Her body tensed over him as her orgasm shook her body, letting her hot breath sway against his lips.

"Shit..." He moaned, kissing her deeply as his own orgasm came over him.

"Derek....oh....." Her chest heaved against him, the sweat glistening on their bodies as her body leaned into him.

"Yeah..."

"I.....oh....." She gasped, before a light giggle escaped from her lips.

"I...love...pregnant..." He said, still completely out of breath.

"I....think I like this a lot...you know?"

"I think I know."

"I just crave this...all the time." Meredith panted.

"You paged me four times at work yesterday." Derek chuckled.

"Are you complaining?" She smiled, shifting over him slightly.

"Not at all."

"Didn't think so."

"What did you do when I was in surgery last night?"

"That's for me to know and for you....to think about." She smirked.

"I was trying not to while I was in the OR." He laughed.

"Hmm....I was in bed alone."

"I know."

"All alone." She replied, pressing light kisses along his neck.

"Hmm..." He let out a light moan.

"What were you trying not to think about?"

"This..."

"Hmm...."

"It was...hard...not to think about it..."

"I know....me too...."

"What were you thinking about?" Derek whispered.

"You...."

"Me..."

"Yeah....you."

"That's good. Because I was thinking about you."

'You were?" She whispered.

"Mmhmm.."

"Oh....."

"I'll probably be thinking about you tomorrow...when I'm at work...and you're here..."