3.Explain

Mitch's POV

I ran downstairs and found Kristie with the rest of the group sitting in the living room.

"Can we talk please"I asked

"Sure I guess"Kirstie said.

I walked into the hallway and Kirstie followed."So where do I begin,"I asked.

"Well how about last night, i know you guys were naked."I looked down avioding eye contact.

"If I tell you what happened you can't tell Alex okay."

"I can't make any promises,"Kirstie said.

"Well then i guess i can't tell you,"I told her as I walked away.

She sighed,"Ok"

"So do you want me to start from last night or before?"

"Start from the beginning."

"Well it started the night we won The Sing-Off we kinda hooked up."

"You've been together for nearly 4 years and haven't told any of us!What about Travis and Alex and everyone else you've 2 dated!"

"Well we decided to date other people so we wouldn't become serious and it wouldn't effect the band"

"So they meant nothing to you? You were engaged to Travis! You guys were gonna get married!"

"I d-don't know how to respond to that"

"You shouldn't, I can't keep this a secret I hope you know this."She said as she put her hand on the door.

"Kirstie wait!You have to please don't tell"I pleaded.

She looked at me then looked away,"You and Scott have to figure this out.I'll keep your secret... for now"She opened the door and walked in, I heard her sat,"Scott has food poisoning, Mitch is taking care of him."

I quickly ran back upstairs into me and Scott's room he was sitting on his bed,"Kirstie said she will keep it a secret for now"

"Thanks Mitchie, I can always count on you"

"Your welcome Scottland"I said and sat down on the bed next to him."If anyone asks you had food poisoning"

He laughed."I love you Mitchie"He then pulled me into a hug."I love you too"i said as I hugged him back.