7.Girls Night

*Mitch's POV*

Me and Scott were walking to our hotel room after the show, when we got to our room we saw Alex standing in front of the door.

"Hey Alex!" Scott exclaimed.

"Hey guys" Alex said smiling.

"Well I'm going to Kirstie's room, we're having a girls night. See you guys later."

"Bye Mitchie" Scott said as Alex laughed and waved bye.

I walked down the hall and knocked on Kirstie's door.

"It's open!" she yelled.

I twisted the handle and opened the door. When I walked in Kirstie was sitting on her bed.

"Hey Kirstie," I said.

She hugged me and replied, "hey Mitch."

"So what do you want to do?" I asked. I was trying not to think about Alex and Scott and what they could be doing.

"What do you think Mitch... I'm worried about you"

"No need to be worried, I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

"No I'm not sure, but I will be okay."

"Mitch we've been friends for years, you should know that you can tell me anything."

"I'm just thinking about Scott and Alex, and what they may be doing."

"They aren't doing anything, they're at the club with Mario and Jake."

"How do you know?" I asked.

"Jake told me he was hanging out with Scott and Alex, he asked me if I wanted to go."

"You can leave you don't have to stay here with me."

"Mitch I want to talk to you."

"About what?" I snapped

She sighed, "Are you really happy just being Scott's secret."

"I'm not exactly happy but It's better than not having him at all."

"Mitch you could do better. If he really loves you, he'll leave Alex and tell everyone about you guys."

"But what if he says no..." A single tear fell from my eye just thinking about the idea.

Kirstie looked me in the eyes and said, "Then he wasn't worth it."

"He's my bestfriend Kirstie he's worth everything."

"Mitch he can't continue to treat you like a secret"

"But Kirstie you don't understand, I am a secret. Everything would be ruined if everyone knew."

"How?" she asked, clearly she was getting annoyed.

"It just would, how would the fans react and what about the band?"

"We would all support you!" She yelled.

"Scott's happy this way"

"Were you happy when you were with Travis or was he just a distraction?"

"I was happy at first but then stuff started to happen, but I stayed with him because... he became a distraction."

She put her hand on my back, "Maybe Alex is a distraction for Scott."

"Well we may never know." I stood up and walked towards the door.

"Where are you going?" She asked worried.

"I'm going to the club to hang out with them, you want to come?" I asked.

"Of course," She said smiling, "are you going to talk to Scott at the club?"

"Maybe, if I don't get too drunk" I laughed, if I was going to talk to Scott about our relationship, it would take some liquid courage.