2. Caught

Mitch's POV

(Smut Coming Up)

I woke up in Scott and I's room I looked over towards his bed but he wasn't there , so i checked the time it was 11:00 AM. Scott came in a few minutes later with 2 cups of Starbucks.

"Guess what I got you!Your fave,"He smiled and put the drink down.

"Thanks Scottland,"I replied taking my drink.

"So how'd you sleep?" Scott asked.

"I slept great,"I replied,"are you ready to see the rest of the group?"

"I don't wanna go down yet, I had other plans... we kinda got interrupted last night."

"But we have to arrange songs with the group we can't be late,"I stated.

"It's fine we can just say we overslept."Scott said taking his shirt off. I Looked up at him and realized he was right, the group can wait, it wouldn't be the first time we were late.

I watch as Scott goes to the stand by his bed and pull out a bunch of items.Scott came over to the bed and straddled me. He took off my shirt and began to feel up on my torso. He started to suck on my neck. He slowly began to kiss down on my belly, once he got to my waist he undid my belt and pants with his teeth.

I moaned and moved my hips around he pulled my pants and boxers down making my erection spring free.I striped him and got on my knees. He put his dick in my mouth and i licked around the base.I relaxed my throat and took his whole length.

He started to moan my name loudly,"Mitchie I'm about to come." I began to suck harder as he released into my mouth.I swallowed all of it,"You taste good Scotty" He laughed.

"Bend over." i said as Scott got on all fours with his butt facing me. I stuck my fingers in my mouth and stuck one in his ass, he moved around and then stopped so I stuck another finger ans started to scissor him.

He moaned."Add another" he whinced. I added one last finger and he moved around trying to cause friction, i pulled out all of my fingers and lined up my dick with his hole.I slowly thrusted in and out.He moaned loudly,"Faster please" he begged."shh,"I began,"they might hear you."I began to thrust fatser, I started to kiss his neck and stroke his dick while thrusting. He groaned<"Faster Mitch Faster," He yelled right as Kirstie opened the door and screamed.

Terrified she yells at us,"Get your clothes on and come out into the hallway we need to talk, now!"

"Can we just talk in here?" I asked. She yells,"Whatever just put some clothes on!"

Me and Scott quickly put on our clothes and sat back on the bed i leaned my head against his shoulder."You can come in now!" I yelled towards the hallway. Kirstie walked back in,"What the hell was that!?"She screamed. I looked at Scoot and he was blushing I could tell that he was scared Kirstie would tell Alex."Please don't tell anyone" Scott finally said looking down at the floor.

"What about Alex!Scott you can't do this to him it's wrong!"Kirstie started yelling,"What about your own band mates don't you think they deserve to know"She walked out of the room and slammed the door.

"She can't tell"Scott whispered.

"She wouldn't do that"

"How would you know?"Scott trailed off.

"Scott she wouldn't do that I will go talk to her you stay here,"I said."Thanks Mitchie"Scott said as I walked out of the room.