6.Truth or Dare

*Mitch's POV*

We got on the bus  and everyone was there except Esther who was making sure we didn't leave anything behind.

"Hey babesss,"Scott said putting down his things.

"Hi,"Kirstie said plainly.

I put my stuff down and sat beside Scott.

"Hey," Scott and I said in unison.

Kirstie looked at us and rolled her eyes, "I heard Alex is coming to the show"

"Yeah," I said trying to keep a happy tone in my voice, "is Jeremy coming?"

"No," she whispered, "he can't make it, maybe me and you can hang out though."

"I thought you would never ask," I said laughing. I didn't know what Kirstie wanted but I decided to agree before she said anything about me and Scott.

"Are we invited to this 'hang out' also?" Avi asked.

"Nah it's a girls night," I replied smiling at Kirstie.

Esther walked onto the bus, "Okay everyone is here we can leave"

Everyone cheered, tour bus life was the best, even though we were only taking the bus to the hotel it was still fun.

Kevin screamed with excitement, "Next stop Vegas baby!"

"So what are we going to be doing tonight?" I asked.

"Driving, it's a 12 hour drive from here to Vegas and we're not stopping." Esther said professionally.

"So who wants to play a road game?" Scott asked.

Everyone agreed to play.

"What's the game?" I asked.

"Not sure" Scott said thinking.

"Truth or Dare" Kirstie suggested.

I made eye contact with Scott not sure what to say, "sure who starts" He said confidently.

"Well Mitchie could go first" Kirstie said with a grin.

I took a deep breath, "sure"

"So Mitch out of everyone in the PTX gang who would you sleep with?" Kirstie asked giggling.

"Big daddy Avi," I said laughing.

"What about you Kirst?" Scott asked.

"You can't ask me that I'm with Jeremy, besides it wasn't your turn." She said defensively.

"It's just a hypothetical question. If it makes you feel better, we promise not to tell Jeremy" Scott said laughing

"Well I guess if I had to choose it would be Avi" She said blushing.

Avi smiled and winked at Kirstie.

"Am I the only one who feels uncomfortable?" Esther asked getting up.

"Nope I do too," Kevin said as he walked to his bunk.

"I'm beat. I'm going to um go to bed." Kirstie said still blushing.

"Me too" Avi said.

"Be safe Avi!" Scott joked.

As everyone left it was just me and Scott.

"That was interesting" Scott joked.

"Very" I whispered, "So you ready to go to bed?" I asked him forgetting that we were on the bus so we had different beds.

"Yea" he smiled looked around and kissed me." In the morning we should be in Vegas" he whispered.

"And Alex will be there waiting for you" I whispered back.

"He won't be here until the afternoon, we can talk about this later."

"Goodnight Scottland see you in the morning" I said then walked towards my bunk.