8.The Club

*Mitch's POV*

*Dere Be Smut Coming Up So Ya*

Kirstie and I walked to the club.

"Are you sure you wanna do this, I feel like I pressured you," Kirstie confessed.

"Yeah I'm sure. You go get the boys and I'll get a drink."

"Okay," She said smiling.

I don't know why she was so happy. After all she did date me and Scott before. I went and got a couple of shots, Kirstie was taking forever. Eventually those couple of shots turned into 9. I was pretty sure at this point I was completely wasted. I went to try and find Scott and stumbled over my own feet.

Then I saw Kirstie pointing at me, she was with Scott and Alex and you could see by the look on her face she was yelling. "It's time to go," Kirstie said.

"C'mon Scottland let's go," I said giggling as I pulled him outside.

I could hear Jake ask what was wrong with me. "He's drunk" Kirstie replied.

Me and Scott were the first to get outside.

"Can I kiss you?" I aksed not really caring what the answer was.

"We can't Alex might be here any sec-"Scott was cut off by my lips meeting his. I saw Alex walk out of the club and take off after seeing me and Scott kiss. Kirstie, Mario and Jake ran after him.

"Mitch what the hell was that! I told you no now see what happened!" Scott yelled then ran after Alex. I didn't know what to do, all I know is that I fucked everything up, big time.

I walked back into the club and bought some more shots.

I looked at the clock and saw it was 1 AM. I decided to call a cab instead of walking back to the hotel and risking getting lost.

When I got back I walked to me and Scott's room but Scott wasn't in there. He was probably with Alex. I sat on my bed and thought about everything that has happened in the past few hours.

I decided to go to Kirstie for guidance. I went to Kirstie's room and knocked on the door, "Kirst it's Mitch, you in there?" I asked barely able to speak.

I heard shuffling coming from inside the room then the door opened." Mitch it's almost 2 AM, what do you need?" she asked.

"Do you know where Scott is?" I asked.

"Last time I saw him he was trying to apologize to Alex because of something you did," she snapped.

"Something I did while drunk that you wanted me to do"

"I said to talk to him, not make out with him in front of his boyfriend. There is a huge difference!"

"Don't yell at me! I was drunk and I didn't know Alex would come out of the club so fast"

"Mitch he told you Alex was gonna be there soon, I'm sorry but you kinda deserve this" she said flatly.

"I came here for support , not to be scolded. "I said slamming the door and walking back to my hotel room. I laid down on my bed and fell asleep in my own tears.

In the morning when I woke up Scott was sitting up in his bed staring at the ground.

"Scott are you okay, I'm sorry I didn't mean to." Scott looked at me and stared into my eyes but said nothing.

"So silent treatment I'm guessing. Let's see if you can be silent when I do this."

I got off my bed and walked over to Scott's. I sat on his lap and started to kiss him, he kissed me back for a second the pushed me away.

"Scott I'm sor-"

"Me and Alex are over."

"I'm so sorry Scotty I was drunk and jealous."

"Kirstie told me you want us to be official..."

"Not if it makes you unhappy. You were happy when you were with Alex."

"If I was happy why was I still with you Mitch?"

"I don't know, if you were happy why were you with Alex?"

"I didn't want me and you to become complicated... If we were to break up everything would be ruined. But I don't care if everything gets ruined anymore" Scott said passionately.

"I love you so much Scottland but are you sure you want to do this?" I asked not wanting to hear him say no.

"I've never been more sure of anything in my life."

"Did you tell Alex everything?" I asked.

"No" Scott said looking down, "we'll talk to him before we leave Vegas"

"Won't he hate me?"

"Once we explain everything he'll understand."

"Or he'll hate us both."

"We'll talk to Alex later, together," he smiled, "we have a while until we have to talk to Alex" Scott said smiling.

"What are you suggesting we do?" I asked.

Scott came and sat on my bed. I put my back against the head rest as Scott straddled me. H kissed my lips 1st then my neck leaving "love bites" then he left a trail of kisses all the way down to the waist band of my pants I tugged at the hem of his shirt desperate to get it off. He pulled it off himself then pulled off my shirt, then reconnected our lips. I undid the button on his pants and slid them off easily leaving him in only his boxers, he put his hands on the top of my pants and pulled.

My boxers came off with my pants. I began to feel hard and I just wanted Scott close to me. "So Mitchie you want top today?" he asked me like it was a normal question. "T-top I guess" Scott laid on his stomach , his ass facing me, I went inside of him thrusting in and out making sure to hit his spot each time he moaned my name loudly underneath me. "Scotty I'm close." I whispered to him after that I came inside of him and pulled out, I rolled over to face him.

"Well that was fun but I need a shower."

"Me too" Scott replied.

"If we take a shower together we can save water and have a part two" I winked jokingly.