13.Forgiveness?

*Mitch's POV*

I heard footsteps come toward the bunk I was in,"Mitch can we talk?" It was Scott.

"No get away from me as soon as possible I never want to see you again."

"Mitch at least let me explain."

"I don't want and or need an explanation from you."

"Please let me talk to you," He pleaded.

I gave in," You have 2 minutes starting now"

"Where do I begin?" Scott asked.

"How about the night you slept with Travis, you know the guy I was engaged to."

"It was the week after we finished our first tour, we got drunk and things escalated, in the morning when I woke up I told him it was a mistake"

"If it was all a mistake then why didn't you just tell me? How would you feel if I slept with Alex?"

"I don't know how I would feel. I didn't tell you because I thought I would lose you..."

"Well you're losing me now so what's the difference between then and now,"

"Mitch please forgive me I can't live without you."

"I'm not sure if things can be the same, I need time"

"I understand, just know that I love you," He said kissing my forehead and walking away.

I rolled over in my bunk and tried to think about what my life would be like without Scott. I was still mad at him but his words made me think. 'I can't live without you'. I truly loved him more than anything. He has always been there for me.

I heard footsteps by my bunk.

"Are you and Scott going to work it out?" it was Esther.

"Yeah, I think so," I replied.

"I'm proud of you for being the bigger person," She smiled and walked away.

I closed my eyes and attempted to sleep even though it was only midday. I woke up later and walked to get something to eat. I looked at the clock, it was 6:00 PM. I ate in silence alone, everyone was still recovering from this morning. I checked twitter to see how everyone was responding to our little secret.

Everyone thinks that Alex was joking and i'm glad, that means we can put off confirming it for a while. I realized that it was Friday and Scott and I haven't filmed a video for Superfruit. I'm not even sure if we should anymore. I walked over towards the back lounge to find Scott. I found him sitting there quietly.

"Hey Scott, I want to talk,"