11.Room 315

*Mitch's POV*

"I'm so sorry guys," Avi said sympathetically.

"It's fine I guess. We were going to tell people anyway," I said.

"I don't mean to be rude but we need to start arranging if we're ever going to finish this album," Kevin said.

"We can deal with this later," Scott replied.

I was extremely anxious and scared. I acted like I wasn't for the sake of the group. After rehearsals, Scott and I went back to our room and ordered room service.

"Scott why would Alex do this?" I asked addressing the elephant in the room.

"I'm not sure maybe he thought he was helping, we can ask him tomorrow,"

"Tomorrow we leave Vegas," I reminded him.

"Do you want to go and see him tonight?"

"No it's fine..."

"Okay well goodnight Kathrine"

"Goodnight Samantha," I said as I turned off the light.

I heard a knock at the door. "Scott get the door" I said but he didn't reply.

I rolled over and walked towards the door I opened it and saw Esther standing there.

"Morning Mitchie," she said smiling, "we leave in an hour you and Scott get ready!"

I looked over towards Scott's bed, "He's not here. Have you seen him?"

She sighed,"No do you have any idea where he might be?" 

"I have a thought of where he might be..." I sighed.

"Do tell," Esther stated.

"Most likely Alex's hotel. I'm going to go I'll be back before we leave,"

"Mitch wait!" She began, "take Avi with you he's in the lobby downstairs."

I knew she was worried about me. She always takes such great care for us on tour, she's kind of like our mom.

"I'm not getting Avi involved it's not his job and if Scott and Alex are fighting I can handle it" I snapped.

"Mitch I know you can handle it just please take Avi with you," Esther pleaded.

"Okay fine," I said.

I walked to the lobby and found Avi scrolling away at his phone.

"You want to come with me to Alex's hotel?" I asked, " to look for Scott,"

"Sure Mitchie,"He replied.

"Thank you Big daddy, "I said.

We got a cab to Alex's hotel. Once Avi and I arrived we went up to room 315. I knocked on the door but no one answered so I decided to try to open the door. Once I opened the door I couldn't believe my eyes. Scott had Alex pushed up against the wall kissing him.

I broke down into tears, I felt Avi's hand on my arm pulling me out of the room. Before the door closed I could hear Scott yell my name.

******

A/N- I'll upload the next two chapters tomorrow, i'm too tired to do that now  Love yaaaaa<3