36.Welcome to New York

*Last Chapter!*

*Mitch's POV*

*Smut Ahead*

~Two Weeks Laytair~

The plane ride to New York was the beginning of a new chapter in our lives. We're renting an apartment in Manhattan and today we're finishing moving in.

I put Wyatt's kennel on the floor and looked at the view, the beautiful sky scrappers and the sunset.

The sunset reminds me of Avi, he always got so excited whenever he saw one, he always said they were the most beautiful things ever. Avi and Kevin's funerals were beautiful, they would've loved it.

Scott walked in and helped me set up our new apartment.

"I have to go meet with my new manager tomorrow, do you want to come?"

"I have nothing better to do," I replied.

"Okay, we can finish decorating and unpacking tomorrow, I'm tired," He said.

We went to our fully decorated room and went to sleep. I heard Scott's alarm go off and I woke up. I sat up and shook Scott awake," It's time to get up."

"Okay," he said sleepily getting up.

"You want to walk to a Starbucks and get breakfast?"

"Sure," He said as he got dressed.

Once we got to Starbucks I got an iced tea and Scott got a caramel macchiato and a bagel. When we finished we took a taxi to Scott's manager's office. We took a seat and waited for him.

Soon after he walked in, "Hello Scott , and Mitch I'm Micheal."

"Nice to meet you in person,"Scott said shaking hands with Micheal.

"Nice to meet you," I said smiling.

"Okay Scott, let's talk about this new job you were offered."

"Is the paper work ready?" Scott asked.

"Yes," He replied handing Scott a couple of papers.

"So what is Scott's new job?" I asked.

"It's not really a new job, Micheal got me a contract with Capitol Records."

"Isn't Tori signed with them?"

"Yes and Katy Perry, Sam Smith, 5 Seconds of Summer and your fave Mary J. Blige."

I laughed, Scott really did finally make it.

"You'll go to the studio and start writing and recording next week after you and I talk to the label."

Scott nodded.

"The label also expressed interest in you Mitch."

My heart skipped a beat.

"What?"

"You can go to the label with us and maybe I can help manage you."

I sat up and smiled,"You could? Thank you!"

"You're very welcome."

Scott and I hugged each other tightly. I couldn't believe what I just heard. All of my dreams were coming true and my life was getting back together.

When Scott and I got back home we called Kirstie immediately. She picked up after the first ring.

"Hey Kirst!" We yelled.

"Hey how are you guys?"

"Excellent! Guess what!" Scott exclaimed.

"What?"

"We both got signed to Capitol!" We yelled.

"That's great!" She replied.

"Have you found any new jobs?" I asked.

She sighed, "I haven't looked. I think I need recovery time."

"If you need anything we're always there."

"Thanks guys I appreciate it. How's New York?" She asked.

"We haven't gotten to do much yet, we're still getting used to everything."

"One weekend I'll visit, when you guys are settled."

"That would be great," Scott said.

"We'll talk more later we have to finish setting up the place," I said.

"Bye have fun!"

"Bye love you"

"Love ya too!"

Scott and I finished unpacking and laid in our new bedroom with Wyatt.

He leaned in and kissed me, I kissed him back passionately. He slid his hands under my shirt and began to suck on my neck. He pulled my shirt off and moved his kisses down my torso.

"Scott," I moaned as I felt my dick harden. I put my hands in his boxers and wrapped my hand around his cock and moved it up and down slowly.

He moaned loudly and slid off his boxers. I got on my knees and gently put my mouth around the tip of his dick, I licked around his tip then took in his whole length.

"Mitchie, don't stop." He moaned.

I started licking his base. He ran his fingers through my hair.

" I'm going to cum," He moaned.

I sucked harder as he moaned still running his fingers through my hair. He came and I swallowed. I turned around with my butt facing him. He kissed my neck and down my back. He got out the lube and slowly put one finger inside my entrance. He moved it around then added another finger. I moaned with pleasure, "Scotty."

He added one last finger, I wiggled as he moved them around. He pulled all of them out at once and lined up his cock with my entrance. He stuck his penis inside of me and slowly thrusted.

"Faster." I moaned.

He went fast, "I'm about to cum Mitchie."

Once he came we collapsed on the bed next to each other.

New York isn't that bad.