35.Crushed

*Mitch's POV*

*1 Chapter Left!!!!!*

"What!?"both Kirstie and I yelled.

We must've woke up Scott because he walked into the room," what's going on?" he asked.

Kirstie busted into tears, "Kevin and Avi and all of our crew were in a crash,"  she said in between sobs.

"Are they okay?" Scott said almost in tears.

"I don't know," Jeremy said," call me back babe it should be on the news at 12, I love you."

"I love you too." She whispered as she hung up the phone.

We all sat in silence crying until it was 12.

"I can't watch it" Kirstie cried as we turned on the T.V.

"We need to know what's happening," I said.

"I don't want to hear it!" she cried louder.

"You can go sit in my room and we will tell you what happened after," Scott said.

Kirstie nodded and went into Scott's room to sit down. Nothing seemed important on the news until they brought up the crash. Scott and I stared at the T.V. waiting for them to mention thee fatalities. Then it happened, there was a picture of Avi & Kevin and the reporter said they were deceased. All I heard was Kirstie crying , she could hear the T.V. from Scott's room. Scott turned off the T.V. and I hugged him and cried into his shoulder.

Kirstie came into the room and laid on the floor, "I never told him how I really felt about him," She cried," I loved him more than anything in the world."

I moved away from Scott and hugged Kirstie, "shh everything is going to be okay," I said quietly but I knew it wasn't true.

She cried louder," I'm calling Jeremy, he can pick me up," She sniffled.

"Okay Kirst," Scott said then stood up and hugged her.

 She called Jeremy and he picked her up a little while later.

"What just happened?" Scott asked me.

"I don't know," I replied.

We sat in silence until I suggested that we call and check on Esther. Scott called his parents first to tell them that he is okay then I called Esther, she didn't answer so I left a voicemail. Scott was still on the phone with his parents, so I called Jake. He answered the phone and we had a quick conversation before we hung up.

I sat on the couch and turned on SpongeBob while I waited for Scott to answer the phone. When Scott came back he sat down next to me but we still didn't talk for a while then I broke the silence, "I want to go with you."

He hugged me tightly," I'm so glad you're coming what changed your mind?"

"I don't want to feel like Kirstie, regretting everything because I was too scared to say 'yes'."

"I'll go call my new manager and tell him I accept the job."

I smiled," I love you."

"I love you too."