23.Unforgivable

*Mitch's POV*

We got back to the hotel and we could hear arguing coming from Kirstie's room.

"What's going on in Kirst's room?" Scott asked.

"Not sure. Should we check?" I asked.

"Yes," Scott said as we walked towards the door.

When we got closer you could hear Kirstie and Avi screaming. I wonder if Avi told Kirstie how he felt about her. I hope he didn't and they were arguing for some other reason, if she shot him down I don't know what he would do.

I knocked on the door once and opened it. Kirstie was on her bed crying and Avi was standing up pacing the room.

"What's wrong?" Scott asked walking to Kirstie.

She couldn't stop crying. I went over to hug her but she quickly jerked away and moved away from Scott.

"What'd you do to her?" I asked Avi.

"I didn't do anything to her!"

"Kirst it's okay you can tell us anything you know that." Scott said.

She continued to cry and scooted farther away from Scott.

"Kirstie please tell us what's wrong." I pleaded.

"I can't you will hate me." Her voice sounded weak.

"No we won't," I smiled at her but all that did was make her cry more.

"Kirst don't cry!" Scott said softly.

"What she did was unforgivable." Avi stated.

"Avi it can't be that bad" I said trying to be positive.

I thought about all of the things Kirstie could've done. She couldn't have done anything that bad, she is a great friend.

"Kirstie please just tell us," Scott begged.

"Are you sure you won't hate me!" She cried.

"Kirstie either you tell them or I will," Avi snapped.

She looked at us then at Avi. "I can't do it," She cried.

"I'll do it then they deserve to know. Kirstie is responsible for Alex and Travis attacking Mitch"

My heart dropped.

"It was an accident!" She yelled.

"How the fuck do you make 2 people accidently attack someone?" Scott yelled standing up.

"I was still mad at Scott for the bus thing so I asked Alex to fight Scott and I told him I'll pay. He said Travis wanted in and I was okay with it but he lied to me!" She was ruining her makeup with her tears.

"You can't just pay people to do that shit!" I yelled standing up next to Scott.

"I was mad at how he treated you," she was an emotional wreck, "please forgive me!"

"Forgive you? You almost got Mitch killed!"

She was still crying hysterically, "I know this is my fault but please give ma a chance to make this up to you."

"You had your chance," Scott said angrily before walking out. I looked at Kirstie one last time before running after Scott.

walked into our room to find Scott laying on the bed.

"She's such a fucking drama queen why does she expect us to forgive her and move on! That's not how it works."

"She's really sorry . I'm not sure if I can except her apology but we can't let this ruin the band."

"She knew what would happen if she did this, she didn't think everything would be fine and forgiven. She deserves this!" He yelled.

"I agree I don't want this to ruin the band though."

"She doesn't give a fuck about the band! If she did why would she do this!"

"I don't know," I whispered.

"Why do you want her to be forgiven so badly she's the reason you got hurt!"

"I know but she's been a part of my life for such a long time,"

"I don't care she's been a complete bitch for the past couple of weeks. She's not the same Kirstie we knew in high school."

"Yeah but we should still talk to her."

Scott was pissed off his cheeks were red and he was looking at the floor.

"I don't want to talk about this anymore." He said getting up and walked out of the room.

I decided to let Scott cool off and laid down on the bed. Kirstie really did screw everything up. She didn't have to do this, I'm mad at her but for the sake of the group I'm willing to forgive her. I grabbed my phone and texted Kirstie to see if she wanted to meet up. She responded back saying ok. I texted Scott to see where he was. He didn't reply so I walked to Kirstie's room.

I knocked on the door and hear Kirstie weakly say, "Come in,"