Chapter 1

"This is your schedule," said the man who calls himself Mr. Zhongli.

"and this is your section," said the woman who calls herself Ms. Ei.

I was inches away from walking out of the headmaster's room when my hand was grabbed by Ms. Ei. "One second Miss L/N, before you leave. Last time I saw you... You were quite... Small. You're so grown up right now, you look like your mother" she gave me a reassuring smile but... Ms. Ei saw me as a child?

"H-hold on, Ms. Ei? You know my mother?—" Maybe curiosity does kill the cat when I was pushed away by Mr. Venti from the office by saying something similar to me knowing "enough".

It's around 1-2 hours before your first class starts so I assume everyone is on their break time. (I have the time of the world to explore this enormous school) you thought closing your eyes walking and entering the cafeteria.

To your surprise, the school was offering different kinds of food from different countries starting from Mondsadt to Khaenriah. What caught your eye was the Katsu Sandwich and Onigiris, specialties from Inazuma since there is no better in this world other than sandwiches! You wondered how are you going to make friends when... You really feel awkward right now... Everyone is staring at you, after all, you are the rumored nerdy girl in the school. They haven't seen someone new for ages ago because it's an expensive international school. Only people who come from high statuses family can afford this kind of place to study.

"Please state your name," the lady in front of me said before handing me my sandwich and rice balls.

"U-Umm. Y-Y/N... L/N" you said awkwardly because you can feel some of the eyes around staring at you. Very much oblivious to the pair of lilac eyes who only had his attention on you ever since you entered this hall.

"H-how much was it?" You were nervous! You don't know how this school works and you can't believe you're already embarrassing yourself just because you're hungry, tainting your first impression image.

"M-miss L/N?! You're an L/N!" She paid her respects to you by bowing her head down before lifting it up again.

"I-is there something wrong with my surname... Miss?" What just happened? Why was she surprised that I came from the L/N Family?

"Miss L/N, don't worry... You won't be paying for any of the foods and beverages here in the school. I'm pretty sure you already knew why" No I don't! Miss whoever-you-are-cashier... You're having so many thoughts about what's happening until someone tapped your shoulders making you look back to who was it.

"You're the new student right?" She's quite short and has blonde hair and yellow eyes.

"O-oh! My apologies, My name is Lumine and you're?"

"Y-Y/N... L/N" you said processing that you're actually making a new friend at this school.

"Follow me, let's eat together before our classes start," She said happily with her eyes closed and I followed her

"Lumine, stop right there. Just who do you think you are?" This is the same woman you saw earlier with the man who intentionally tripped you.

"I-I don't think we know each other..."

"Yes, a commoner like you doesn't need to know who I am," she said while rolling her eyes. "Oh, do you know why I'm here? I'm returning this bowl of ramen because I don't want it"

...

...

...

She just poured the hot bowl of ramen all over you from head to toe. It was piping hot that you could feel your skin burning. You could hear the whispers of the other students.