Chapter 10

A/N: I AM FINALLY BACK FROM MY HIATUS! I think I should spoil my reader's a little bit and say how the next chapter is quite interesting than the chapter when all revealing happened? I would love to know your comments or opinion at the end of the chapter. Thank you so much for all of the appreciation you showed me!

PS: I also love reading everyone's comments 🥰

---

Now Playing: Mareux - The Perfect Girl 

You're such a strange girl, I think you come from another world.

It has been a day since you woke up, this made a commotion outside the ICU because everyone is either happy or crying that your coma wasn't something permanent since other types of coma vary from how long a person stays unconscious, there are comatose that last for a week or a few months then there would be a comatose that would last for a year or more than to a comatose that would put a person in a permanent sleep which all depends on how severe is the damage on the head. You were also transferred back to a normal confinement room now that you were awake but this would allow your friends to visit you at once. 

You recovered all the memories you've lost but at this point do you still need to remind Ayato? That you were his long-lost lover? He now has his new soon-to-be lover which is Guuji Yae. 

Then again you aren't aware of the fact that Guuji Yae pretended to be you a decade ago after the incident. The way she did that was to have Ayato for herself-gain. This means Ayato has always been yours all these years but that was for you to find out soon. 

You thought to yourself, maybe you could remind him of the little things. That could hit a mark on his head that has forgotten everything.

The door of your room opened revealing the man who had a pair of lilac eyes, Kamisato Ayato. 

"I'm kind of suspended the whole month which is why it's just me here alone." He placed his coat on the chair and sat beside you. He replaced the flowers he placed the other day, blue stargazer lilies.

"That's odd you're bringing me flowers?" You laughed, does he know that those were your favorite? Maybe he does remember you after all. 

You're such a strange girl, I don't understand a word.

"It's Guuji Yae's favorite flowers... Sorry I don't know what's your favorite." He directly said. 

(Now that's the odd one) You thought to yourself.

"Would you mind if I ask you when Guuji Yae told you that these were her favorite?" You asked in to hope that he would give you a serious answer. 

"Fine, but I'll only tell you why I like her because you're in a bad condition right now due to my pride..." He said and looked away at you. 

"Guuji Yae is my childhood friend. We met at the Annual Celebration of my Family back then. She accidentally pushed me down the stairs... I don't remember any of it but that was all she told me after I returned home from the hospital. Then uh... she said that I used to feed her my weird cooking. After that, we were playing at our home. She suggested that maybe we should get married when we grow up. I reluctantly- I... I just agreed with her it was all of a sudden... but then she grew to be a beautiful woman with all men trying to get her. I felt lucky because I knew I was the one- Oh and the flowers... I don't know... she just said she likes those and-" Ayato stopped and held his head. It seems like he's having a headache. 

"O-oh that's good... are you sure... it was Guuji Yae?" You replied to him because you know you were the one who pushed him accidentally downstairs, you were the one that he was feeding with his weird cooking, and most importantly, he was the one who asked to marry you when you grow up and not you. You remember while having a picnic with him that he picked up the same flowers because he knew you loved them. Your eyes turned dark at the thought of Guuji Yae. You don't know what was that woman's goal pretending to be you.