💖⚠️Special Chapter [1] ⚠️💖

Author's Note: IT'S HERE IT'S HERE, SMUT CHAPTER MINORS DNI! I can't believe we reached 1000+ reads! I'm rushing to finish this special Chapter soon! Also, what is your opinion regarding the latest chapter? I believe it's quite... heavy and dark but hey at least Childe and Diluc confessed indirectly to Y/N? IDK how's that any better but 🧍🏻‍♀️ Ok so! This chapter is a special one since it's not connected to the main storyline because this is a smut chapter (eheh~) Yeah, we're kinda lacking Y/N and Ayato sweet moments... I'll allow you guys to think this happened inside Y/N's mind while she's in a coma pf!

Synopsis: It's spring vacation and you took your sweet time to try out the new hot spring in Inazuma City. Little did you know that one of the staff wasn't aware that Kamisato Ayato rented the hot spring the whole day.

-

"Welcome to the Narukami Hotspring! I hope you enjoy your stay!" One of the staff nervously said you could tell this was their first time working here.

"Is your manager here?" You asked the staff, they were startled because they think that they did something wrong that prompted you to call the manager.

"N-no, the manager left a while ago. Though they didn't say anything before they left." They scratched their heads trying to remember something.

-

"We wouldn't be accepting any customers today because of Kamisato Ayato's reservation today!" The manager said too bad the staff who's Y/N talking to right now was in the bathroom.

-

You went to the female locker room and started to undress as you put your clothes and undies into the basket and wrapped yourself in a towel.

You stepped out to the hot spring to admire the scenery, it's a little steamy and foggy. You thought of a joke to yourself there's probably no one that's hiding beyond those steam right?

You let out a loud sigh as you stretch your back before you remove the towel revealing your perfect body that has a perfect waist and a perfectly round breast. The temperature is hot but perfect when you stoop down the stairs of the hot spring.

When your body was fully submerged in the water it truly was a relaxing feeling after all of the stress you felt in school. It's also peaceful that no one was here, you thought to yourself that you should have invited Lumine and Yanfei today but you didn't have the chance either since they're also busy.

The thought of Kamisato Ayato entered your mind, let's say that... you started to have feelings for him a while ago but he has been bullying and teasing you for quite some time. You remembered how he pinned you on the wall multiple times in the janitor's closet because he wanted to see you embarrassed yourself. Other students already got the wrong idea whenever he does this because what if you and Ayato were secretly making out?

The temperature of the water in the hot spring is hot but you, yourself, have been feeling a little too hot inside your body. The thought of Ayato pulling your hair

"Hmm, what do I even think of Kamisato Ayato?" You said, talking to yourself. This has alerted the man on the other side of the spring and instead of bothering you, he decided to listen to your thoughts on him. You bent over to the corner of the hot spring and rested your head.

"I hoped the rumors were true about us kissing each other in the janitor's closet! I can't even confess my feelings to him, I'm so scared of his reaction, what if he stops bullying me-" "*gasp* I-I wonder what does he look like w-without the shirt o-on. Is he sexually active? H-he's probably sleeping with a lot of girls-" You went imagining him in that image that made your body feel hot inside, you're starting to desire something lustful. You imagine how his long fingers would fondle your breasts as you start to touch yourself beneath alongside your other hand playing with your right nipple.