Chapter 11

Author's Note: Hello! First of all, I would like to thank everyone for the support they showed to me for the first story I am writing. I am sorry for the chapter that was already overdue! I have been busy with uni and have been occupied with schoolwork. I hope you like this chapter and I will give you a hint about what would be the next chapter! I also tried my best to write parts and keep up with your comments while I'm busy dying in school. I am currently on a break right now and I will write Chapter 12 after I upload this. 

I hope you enjoy reading Chapter 11! 

---

It has been quite some time since you were discharged from the hospital and today is a special day.

You're wearing a long-sleeved white dress while placing camelia flower pins on your little bun together with the necklace and bracelet that Ayato gave you. The chain has a medium oval-shaped Sapphire gem while the bracelet is silver that has three small camelia flowers in the middle.

This gift was just a gift to you, but for Ayato it means everything.

...Everything?

Ayato patiently waited for you in the carnival while sitting in the nearby pastry shop where he bought you different flavors of macarons with some freshly baked croissants.

It was all peaceful not until he saw three familiar shadows of people. His eyes widened because he couldn't understand why these people are here right now, was it a coincidence? Maybe not. It was just supposed to be the two of you here today.

"I'd never thought the Lord of the Kamisato Family would indulge in a place like a carnival." Arataki Itto said while smirking at his best friend.

"Is the Lord of the Kamisato Family not allowed to be seen in such places?" Ayato gave Itto a cold glare, making the white-haired rascal flinch a little.

"Why are you surprised that we're here, didn't you invite us here in the first place?" Diluc Ragnvindr states while looking at the bag of pastries he bought for you.

"Oh, sweets! You won't mind if I get some here right? Pretty sure you didn't buy anything with beans here." As Itto was about to lay his hands inside the bag he was immediately tightly held on the arm by Ayato.

"I was about to say you're so thoughtful to buy us food but it seems... This was bought for someone else." Childe smirked at Ayato who was currently scratching his head abashedly.

...

...

...

A car stopped in front of the cafe and revealed the elegant lady. The three men froze and were completely shocked by the beauty you had, how long it had been and how come, especially Ayato, did not notice that you were so simple but pretty.

However, Diluc seemed not bothered by your sudden appearance. It was you who invited him, Childe, and Itto to come along. Although, he was kind of already expecting that you'd be dressing up.

You came up to Ayato immediately and whispered to him.

"Sorry, I got a little excited and embarrassed. I invited everyone..." You let out a small giggle.

The man seemed to keep up a straight face despite his inner self breaking down already. He wanted this day to be special for both of you. It seemed that hanging out with you while you were in a hospital made him think that you're not a bad person after all even after all of the childish games the two of you played.

"W-well, I suppose Lumine should be here anytime soon..." You nervously spoke when your phone beeped a message that was from Lumine.