Chapter 16

Author's Note: Uni got the best of me *sigh* but I hope all of you love this chapter as much as I did <3 (I hope uni doesn't kidnap me again preventing me from updating and writing)

WARNING: Some smutty words but smut never happened

Bitter taste left your mouth as the two of you were sharing each other's saliva. You could definitely tell that Ayato has been drinking alcohol before being locked up here but has somehow sobered up.

Ayato's fingers ran through your hair until he noticed something and pulled away from your kiss to say something.

"You're wearing the accessories that I gave you back then" He said and you felt his forehead pressing against your.

"Yeah~" You said. You tried to adjust a little from your position and felt something very hard.

"So that's where you're going" He said before kissing you passionately again.

Your hands traveled on his chest and began to unbutton his shirt hastily.

"Y-Y/N!" He whimpered under you.

"Y-yeah?" You said and continued with what you're doing.

"We can't do this- I just can't... Maybe not right now..." Ayato pleaded and you got up immediately.

"S-sorry- L-let's not speak of this again." You said fixing your hair and your clothes.

"I'm gonna go text my sister that I'm with you so they don't worry about us..." Ayato pulled out his phone and began texting but there's no signal and he sighed.

"What do you mean Ayato is also missing?!" Al Haitham angrily said.

"L-look! We're trying to search for my brother too, you know!" Ayaka replied.

"You sound like you're lying." Al Haitham looked Ayaka into her eyes and frightened her a little bit.

"W-why would I lie about searching for my brother?!" Ayaka defended, cold sweat ran on her cheeks since it was her idea to lock the two of you in a tight dark room.

Coincidentally, a message was sent to Ayaka's phone.

"S-see! He just messaged me! It seems someone locked him up in a room..." She said and scrolled down further.

"And Y/N is with him!" Ayaka added.

Everyone's face lit up and they all followed Ayaka to your location.

It took 30 minutes before Ayaka received the text from Ayato and you found yourself sleeping on top of him as he stroked your hair.

"Ayato, don't leave me again" you mumbled.

"I won't, my lady." He smiled.

When the door suddenly opened, everyone saw that you were curled up with no care of your clothes.

"Y-you little-!" Al Haitham immediately charged in and grabbed Ayato by his collar.

"Haitham~"

"He didn't do anything to me"

He let go as soon as he heard your sweet voice.

"W-what's everyone's doing here?" You asked.

"We were looking for you Y/N! I'm glad you're safe!" Lumine said.

" 'Yato, take me home, I'm tired," You said.

Ayato got up carrying you in a bridal manner with your arms wrapped around his neck and shoulder.

Ayato's face turned red and attempted to lower his head to hide a little of it.